💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga have a personal Facebook?

GGM

Featured Posts

I have just stumbled upon some members of the Haus of Gaga's facebook pages and wondered does Gaga have her own personal account? 

Does anyone know it? And does anyone know if any other "celebs" have a personal facebook account?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jarvin

I once spent an hour of searching, messaged her and got blocked. Guess it was real :giveup: 

There were pictures i had never seen before too...

Her friends included Cynthia, Joseph, Nathalie and some other germanottas i dont know... :classy:

MonsterMum
Just now, Jarvin said:

I once spent an hour of searching, messaged her and got blocked. Guess it was real :giveup: 

How you gonna say just that and not drop the receipts hunny :oprah:

Maleficent
3 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

Her friends included Cynthia, Joseph, Nathalie and some other germanottas i dont know... :classy:

2 minutes ago, MonsterMum said:

How you gonna say just that and not drop the receipts hunny :oprah:

THIS

Jarvin
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

THIS

When I get home I will check in Messenger, aka tomorrow. Promise!!

I actually send such a cute message :sweat:

Okinawa

I think it's more likely that she were an user here than having an extra personal fb page. So, sorry, no :(

~We are Reel Cool~

Maleficent
4 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

I actually send such a cute message :sweat:

Well I think anyone would be freaked out to get a message from a complete stranger, no matter how cute it is...

But don't let it upset you, if this is true, I'm sure it was just something routine that she does. 

OT: I  bet most celebs have secret/private social media accounts. Like Madonna's Snapchat...

Andrea B
18 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Well I think anyone would be freaked out to get a message from a complete stranger, no matter how cute it is...

But don't let it upset you, if this is true, I'm sure it was just something routine that she does. 

OT: I  bet most celebs have secret/private social media accounts. Like Madonna's Snapchat...

yeah, also she needs to block everyone who discovers her profile lol in order to keep her profile private for her family and friends. We can still intereact with her on other social media

whore
20 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Like Madonna's Snapchat...

Madonna has a Snapchat? I need her as my friend we would get along :poot:

Melech
40 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

how :omg: When i search any germanotta it's like tons of monsters who added that name to their Facebook :rip:

Nicole

I remember years ago there was an account that a few people thought to be her, it wasn't using her real surname and you couldn't access the account via search bar, only through link. It looked pretty legit at the time but I don't remember how I managed to find it or if anyone else remembers it lol. 

It best stay private anyway if it's still there.

pink sushi

I'm sure she does. Most celebrities do.

Marina has a private Facebook. I know what it is. :hor:

Maleficent
27 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Madonna has a Snapchat? I need her as my friend we would get along :poot:

Well she keeps posting selfies with the filters on Insta, and there is an official Madonna account, but she never posts any stories. 

I sent her a particularly tasteful nude with the caption “justify my love”, but she never opened it. 

I found Joe, Cynthia and Natali's facebooks but can't see anyone that would be Gaga lol

Archived