💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

your JWT outfit?

Henri Bardot

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

I'm making a jacket! But other than that, I'm not really sure yet. I have a month though. 

⚯͛

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma

I so don't know :saladga: I never did anything clothings / makeup related + Joanne is very specific. Waiting for some indications on the general vibe of the show after the 1st one.

I'm a bit nervous tho cause I'm a guy and I've always been the randomMaleTeen.jpg but I'd like to try makeup for the JWT and make this outfit be my ''coming-out'' as I-don't-give-a-****-about-genders-gender. It must be on fleek but I've never touched a bottle of eyeliner in my whole life :awkney:

Guess I'll go like her on the album cover, with space-cowboy boots and that t r o p i c a l coachella vibe if that makes sense.

I'm wearing the UO A̶m̶y̶ ̶W̶i̶n̶e̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶Gaga longsleeve 

42255851_010_b?$xlarge$&hei=900&fit=cons

with jorts or (if my ass does a juice cleanse or somehow slims down a bit) my black skinny jeans with black boots. 

I would LOVE to do the Super Bowl face jewels but a little scared that I would like trés ratchet trying to throw that together day of, and there's not really a good way to do it in advance (if anyone knows of any like pre-constructed face jewelry that doesn't require me to have 3 nervous breakdowns trying to glue little shits to my face in hopes of making a pattern. Feel free to hit a boy up). 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

fede ARTPOP
15 minutes ago, bobbby said:

I'm wearing the UO A̶m̶y̶ ̶W̶i̶n̶e̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶Gaga longsleeve 

42255851_010_b?$xlarge$&hei=900&fit=cons

with jorts or (if my ass does a juice cleanse or somehow slims down a bit) my black skinny jeans with black boots. 

I would LOVE to do the Super Bowl face jewels but a little scared that I would like trés ratchet trying to throw that together day of, and there's not really a good way to do it in advance (if anyone knows of any like pre-constructed face jewelry that doesn't require me to have 3 nervous breakdowns trying to glue little shits to my face in hopes of making a pattern. Feel free to hit a boy up). 

This is who made Gaga piece:

https://face-lace.com/

they not too expensive and they have lots of options. :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

29 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

This is who made Gaga piece:

https://face-lace.com/

they not too expensive and they have lots of options. :giveup:

You are a lifesaver! 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

King J

The tentacle teeshirt, with a leather jacket I will make inspired by this LOOK that had me shook.

lady-gaga-arrives-at-a-recording-studio-

07a_1024x1024.png?v=1492721535

I'm gonna make the jacket a bit Born-This-Way-esque 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

King J
3 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I'm making a jacket! But other than that, I'm not really sure yet. I have a month though. 

My favourite ggd member serving TALENT! :kara:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Henri Bardot
3 hours ago, Enigma said:

I so don't know :saladga: I never did anything clothings / makeup related + Joanne is very specific. Waiting for some indications on the general vibe of the show after the 1st one.

I'm a bit nervous tho cause I'm a guy and I've always been the randomMaleTeen.jpg but I'd like to try makeup for the JWT and make this outfit be my ''coming-out'' as I-don't-give-a-****-about-genders-gender. It must be on fleek but I've never touched a bottle of eyeliner in my whole life :awkney:

Guess I'll go like her on the album cover, with space-cowboy boots and that t r o p i c a l coachella vibe if that makes sense.

i feel you, my daily clothing is so average and boring... but it's a gaga concert, the perfect occasion to look gay :lana:  i'd wear a skirt but i don't think my parents would let me  :toofunny: 

i want to look genderless as possible :classy:

pooiota

GypsyBabe
6 hours ago, King J said:

My favourite ggd member serving TALENT! :kara:

tumblr_mtt2xy5pbl1rq21swo1_500.gif

Love you :hug:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
6 hours ago, King J said:

The tentacle teeshirt, with a leather jacket I will make inspired by this LOOK that had me shook.

lady-gaga-arrives-at-a-recording-studio-

07a_1024x1024.png?v=1492721535

I'm gonna make the jacket a bit Born-This-Way-esque 

Niiiice! Send me a pic of your jacket when it's done!! 

⚯͛

SwissMonster

-Pink T-Shirt

-Black pants

-Pink Vans

-Black Bandana

Can't wait btw

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

DaftFameMonster

Basically that Perfect Illusion era look she had goin on for a while with the really short shorts :sis:

Duella Dvil

m_57b60ecf99086adbda00154e.jpg

I cut this short into a crop top leaving the bottom of the triangle intact.

Black jeans

A black jeans jacket with the Judas cross painted in bright neon blue on the back. And up top on the back near the collar, John Wayne painted in the JW video font surrounded by studs.

Boots with a piece of caution tape tied around it like the bandana when Gaga was delivering Perfect Illusion to iHeartRadio

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Isaiah Lara

I'm still working on my light up jean jacket. I'm also wearing a black shirt with jeans I can't wait for my show on the 8th:toofunny:

Daenerys

I'm wearing a custom sleeveless leather jacket over a UO Lady Gaga tank top, leather tight pants, combat boots. I'm also wearing a black cowboy hat that I'm currently bedazzling with black Swarovski stones inside and out (inspired by her Victoria Secret performance of John Wayne). 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived