Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you hope is on the tour?

MiggleB123

Featured Posts

MiggleB123

Basically... i just wondered what you guys want the tour to be like...

stage, songs, outfits, lights literally everything

i just had the idea of joanne hat confetti witch is why im posting incase any of you have any cool ideas too :)

- cherry cherry boom boom

Born To Slay

I just wanna feel the happiness and care Free nature that comes with being at a concert. 

MiggleB123
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

c6b548cb1ae785f09a81f8b945a0.jpg

Light up wrist bands. :excited2:

yessss same 

Like 1989 / coldplay vibes?

- cherry cherry boom boom

gagagoogoose

I really hope that there is gonna be a professional livestream for the JWT. Either that or more dates in Asia/Australia.

DeleteMyAccount
7 minutes ago, MiggleB123 said:

yessss same 

Like 1989 / coldplay vibes?

Yes! I have a strong feeling it'll become a reality. Mainly because of Gaga's lights comments and the fact that there was similar lighting for the SB. I know the SB always has lots of lights for the spectators, but Gaga was probably inspired by it.

Sneaky Oliver

A PI  loud groundbreaking live to slay us all with flashing lights and mic swing 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

OMonster

Mostly I am wanting visuals I think... in terms of outfits, interludes, back drops and lighting ect. 

I want to see Gaga serve some crazy tour looks again. It would be sad if she goes for a Coachella kind of look for the duration of the set. Like, she looked great but it wasn't exciting at all. 

I loved her Super Bowl outfit and I am sure she will serve some of that... but I'm also wanting some really creative, out there designs too that you could see at a Gaga concert. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived