💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT Opener?

PARADISO

Featured Posts

OMonster

Adele never had an opener for her tour and it was really kinda cool. 

Instead, her huge stage screen was filled with a looped video of Adele's closed eyes. They were fluttering now and again as though they were about to open. 

When she show was about to start, the eyes suddenly opened and that was Adele's entrance. 

It was really dramatic and kinda exciting. It made it all about Adele and no one else. 

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure that everyone and their dog has seen what I'm talking about... but still. 

:classy:

subtext / fantasy

AndrewGr

Maybe they will play the Making Joanne Documentary and the Super Bowl Halftime Show Making Of before every show :selena:

Marcelo Marsh

What if :gum: she play new materials with visuals EXCLUSIVELY to open the show?? Like... 5-8 songs or so with dark visual like the one at Coachella or something.

"Ain't no one can steal lights brighter than NYC from me" - Queen speaks before she come on stage

giphy.gif

I find it so weird that nothing was announced. Probably no opener or maybe some surprise guests her and there. TBH I wouldn't be shocked if Julia Michaels ended up opening for her at some point with the Justin Tranter connection. 

Spoiler

Is it too much to ask for Cole to quite DNCE so Semi Precious Weapons can just open again?

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

King J

Where I went to the BTWB was The darkness... Slayed.

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived