Featured Posts

crisTEAne

is that a heart-shaped monster pit? :wub:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DawnNutella

What is everyone wanting in a stage to be bitching about this? What do you want it to do/look like?  (Not saying this is real or not but it looks good) She could put together the perfect show and people on here will find something to fuss about :duck:

Haroon

I can't really understand what I'm looking at :duck: So many reflections and light that it's hard to make out :giveup: Hoping for a picture with no lights on or anything (except venue lighting) so we can see it bare boned and clearer :gum: 

AmericanGUY
6 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Can somebody post this image directly on the forum? Twitter is banned in China and I don't have VPN access rn so I cannot see :selena:

i gotchu brotha ;)

87bzPiq.jpg

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, AmericanGUY said:

i gotchu brotha ;)

87bzPiq.jpg

:giveup:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

SwissMonster

Finaly, the more I'm watching it, the more I like it :') But still don't know if its true

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

androiduser

doubt it.... I don't think the production of the tour will be that big.... I think we can expect a simpler stage and overall a less spectacular show, focused more on the music this time.

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The pic in the OP is fake, look how low hat stage is :laughga: 

3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

doubt it.... I don't think the production of the tour will be that big.... I think we can expect a simpler stage and overall a less spectacular show, focused more on the music this time.

Who's stage Is it thought... nobody found that picture somewhere

Sorcerer

geSHXNVg.jpg

I tried to invert the picture. I mean the bleachers are now below, and there is a screen at the ceiling this time. the triangular-shaped catwalk is now on the floor. :oprah:

Little Detective mode on. :giggle:

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, Camore said:

geSHXNVg.jpg

I tried to invert the picture. I mean the bleachers are now below, and there is a screen at the ceiling this time. the triangular-shaped catwalk is now on the floor. :oprah:

You are so intelligent ahah !!! NOW I LOVE IT BTW !!!

Irrelevant
9 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Lady Gaga got asked how the stage would be, simple or BTWB. And she replied implying that it wasn't going to be simple :emma:

also somebody live streamed her sneaking into the arena and caught loads of stuff, that included crazy ass lights and bridges that moved :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, Camore said:

geSHXNVg.jpg

Omg :giveup: that looks amazing

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
Just now, Burger said:

I hate this website.

Why :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived