๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How to meet Lady Gaga for free?

Thank you Gaga

Featured Posts

Thank you Gaga

Hello everyone. So I will be attending the Joanne tour in Edmonton at August 3rd in the Rodgers place. This is my first Gaga concert and I'm very excited, but I want to meet her for free. So I am going to trade my regular tickets for floor tickets so I have a higher chance to meet her. I want to know how to meet her for free. I can go to her hotel or the airport she will be going to, but how many hours will I be waiting and will she actually meet me? Can I go to the back entrance and meet her? And will she be arriving the day of the concert because then I know when to see her. I want to talk for a second and give her a gift. Thanks guys.

I believe in a glamorous life

Zilla

You have to be prepared endurance-wise. Sometimes you gotta wait hours and hours on end for even a glimpse of her, allot yourself that time.

Scope out the venue, find the artist entrance, backstage entrance, or stage door. Maybe she'll stop. Unfortunately I don't think she will be stopping much, but try to get her when she's out of her car so like going in and out from a car to a building/hotel, vice versa. Otherwise she might speed past but it'll be easier to catch her on foot instead of wheels. Oh and remain calm, once people start screaming and stuff she's more likely to flee lmao. Also be alert and pick up if other fans are waiting too.

Best of luck!ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Red Velvet

:derpga:Catch ha, trap ha in the building, threathen ha to death if she aint releasin ACT II!ย 

Jkย 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

kaojen

Waiting for her outside hotels and venues tend to be a bit hectic and you'll probably wait hours for just a glimpse. But she could also decide that day that she wants to stop and greet fans.ย 

Just be prepared to wait, pay attention to social media and other fans ' knowledge. I ended up meeting her during the C2C tour because she loves hopping into dive bars to sing jazz. ย A mixture of planning and doing your homework works but you gotta put in the effort to get what you want. Not sure if she'll be doing that this time around though since its pop concert time.ย 

Good luck!

malongaga

I really want toย meet her too. I guess I'm lucky because I'm seeing her in Amsterdam. She always stay here for a few days and I know which hotels she usually stays in. I really hope i'll meet herย :gum:

King J
4 hours ago, Zilla said:

allot yourself that time.

Allot... Oolong...

Are you an insider? Are you Lady Gaga?

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Meruk Holland
4 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Just be lucky :selena:

Basically this. For example, Iย accidentally ran into her.ย And let me tell you, when you haven't prepped yourself to meet the soulmate you know so much about, but they never knew you existed until you started freaking out on them - it isn't pretty.ย 

Meruk Holland
1 minute ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

What's she like in person? ย 

She's sweet, kind to a fault. I was clearly (at least, in retrospect) bothering her, but she didn't seem to mind and even made time to talk. I wish I had returned the favor by offering my email or phone number or something if she ever wanted to talk about just anything, but I'm sure she would have seen it as me being an annoying fan. It's hard to express to someone so famous that you genuinely care about them and their wellbeing, especially in such a short amount of time.

But I digress. She's รผber sweet

MaryJaneHolland
20 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

What's she like in person? ย 

jesuschrist.jpg

Irrelevant
5 hours ago, Lily Cruz said:

:derpga:Catch ha, trap ha in the building, threathen ha to death if she aint releasin ACT II!ย 

Jkย 

Inb4 she plays you the entirety of ACT II but then threatens you to death if you dare leak itย :trollga:

๊ด‘์•ผ๋กœ ๊ฑธ์–ด๊ฐ€ ์•Œ์•„ ๋„ค home ground

Red Velvet
12 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Inb4 she plays you the entirety of ACT II but then threatens you to death if you dare leak itย :trollga:

Inb4 I trap her in a chair, wearing a long wigย in the building, hack ha VEVO ACCOUNT AND RELEASE IT, SET HA FREE AFTER THAT, AND LET HER CAREER GO ON TOP! #thatmyshot

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

RAMROD

Nothing setย in stone for this thing.

Remember you will not be the only one who do this. And some of them who do this along with you,ย (fans, signature scalper,ย and paparazis),ย are very determined to the point they don't care about their sorrounding. Some other are rude af too. So prepare yourself physically and mentally cos they will actually hurt you, either deliberate or accidental.ย And after dealing with allย that, Gaga may only take selfie or sign 4-5 very lucky eople qho stood atย the frontline before she fled to wherever she is going. So your chance is never definite.

Also, I am not sure how old are you, but if you are underage, ask a guardian to do it with you. Cos people tends to give hell to little kids in such kind of "warzone"

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived