๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How to meet Lady Gaga for free?

Thank you Gaga

Featured Posts

Delusional

If yourย suchย a big fan, why didn't you spell it GaGa?ย :nails:

โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธBANNED TILL SEPTEMBERโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

Enigma

Make a relative pay for a meet and greetย :trollga:

Zilla
6 hours ago, King J said:

Allot... Oolong...

Are you an insider? Are you Lady Gaga?

Yes I'm Stefaniย :awkney:

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

kaojen
On 7/29/2017 at 4:53 AM, Meruk Holland said:

She's sweet, kind to a fault. I was clearly (at least, in retrospect) bothering her, but she didn't seem to mind and even made time to talk. I wish I had returned the favor by offering my email or phone number or something if she ever wanted to talk about just anything, but I'm sure she would have seen it as me being an annoying fan. It's hard to express to someone so famous that you genuinely care about them and their wellbeing, especially in such a short amount of time.

But I digress. She's รผber sweet

It's always great meeting her under better circumstances than just waiting for her outside her hotel or venue. I know she appreciates normal conversation so I'm glad you had this moment and I'm grateful for mine tooย 

CanadaGaga
On 7/29/2017 at 1:53 AM, Meruk Holland said:

She's sweet, kind to a fault. I was clearly (at least, in retrospect) bothering her, but she didn't seem to mind and even made time to talk. I wish I had returned the favor by offering my email or phone number or something if she ever wanted to talk about just anything, but I'm sure she would have seen it as me being an annoying fan. It's hard to express to someone so famous that you genuinely care about them and their wellbeing, especially in such a short amount of time.

But I digress. She's รผber sweet

Totally agree.

My two cents would be that if you ever get another chance, say exactly that.

That you aren't trying to come across as an annoying fan and you genuinely do care about her (based on whatย she's done for you/how she's impacted you ...whatever).

Not to say you'll ever get the email or phone call but I think she'll truly get and appreciate what you mean.ย 

Especially these days with how she talks about missing normal conversations etc.

• 3 weeks later...
AnotherHuman

I want to meet her this September in Rio, I dont wich Airport she will use or which hotel she will stay but im going from Paraguay to there doing hitchkiging and having positive thoughts about this future meeting I really hope to get. I dont have Rock in Rio tickets but I will be outside the concert trying to exist without cry

RAMROD
1 hour ago, AnotherHuman said:

I want to meet her this September in Rio, I dont wich Airport she will use or which hotel she will stay but im going from Paraguay to there doing hitchkiging and having positive thoughts about this future meeting I really hope to get. I dont have Rock in Rio tickets but I will be outside the concert trying to exist without cry

ย 

Don't expect too much to avoidย your heart from breaking.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

AnotherHuman
On 16/8/2017 at 4:23 AM, RAMROD said:

ย 

Don't expect too much to avoidย your heart from breaking.

I want to be part of the haus or make a song together, I want to talk about a lot of things and I prefer TO TRY instead of being afraid of failing in home, my heart is already broken :classy::excited2::excited2:

AnotherHuman

She wont be this close again in the near future mAYBE YES but I need her now more than ever, I became monster during btw album and a LOT of things happened during that time 2012 - 2014 I was SPEECHLESS when she look at me for 4 seconds straight to the eyes, I felt something. I think If I go to Rio we will be able to meet if our energy or vibes at that moment are good or strong i dont know. Im just waiting September TOO MUCH and I will be really sad if I cant meet her this time. My mom is probably going to die and I have talked a lot with her about this backpacking trip and she is afraid that she will die while im not here :toofunny::toofunny: and so am i but I REALLY WANT TO TALK I really want to try

Archived