💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#JWTcountdown - 3 DAYS

Eurotrash

Featured Posts

Eurotrash

The "Joanne World Tour'' starts in 3 days! Let the final countdown begin.

Spoiler

Video made by me, designs made by @Phoenix

Discuss what songs are you most excited to hear live, what do you think the setlist will be, what costumes is she gonna wear and other things!

<3

numb the flame

I'm honestly quite excited to hear the drums in the bridge of Diamond Heart, John Wayne & Perfect Illusion I think will sound amazing, Excited to see if there is any choreo for DiC, What will happen with HG will she do another Jewels N' Drugs & make it an interlude or will she sing her parts live and Florences pre recorded/album version. In general just glad to see her again in London

Eurotrash
20 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

Wasn't it 4 days tho?

It depends on which days you count! If you count in the day of the show - then it's 4 days ;)

I think. I was just really frustrated with my dumb video editing program and time zones just stressed the heck out of me :emma:

arthurhmangum

STAPLE DOWN YOUR WIGS, HUNTIES. GAGA IS COMING TO SHOW THE GIRLS HOW IT'S DONE. 

a69793dd66a94b1ffea1927815d9669a.130x130

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

codymonster

I get to see her in 6 days :giveup: Honestly, I'm just excited to see what she does, cause this will be the first show of hers that I've been to where I haven't already watched the show on YouTube prior :emma: I'm just ready to be completely surprised by which songs she chooses, how the stage looks, what she looks like, and basically everything :tony: 

I'm excited to see DIC live tho. It's one of my faves from Joanne 

Eurotrash
17 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I get to see her in 6 days :giveup: Honestly, I'm just excited to see what she does, cause this will be the first show of hers that I've been to where I haven't already watched the show on YouTube prior :emma: I'm just ready to be completely surprised by which songs she chooses, how the stage looks, what she looks like, and basically everything :tony: 

I'm excited to see DIC live tho. It's one of my faves from Joanne 

Lucky you :cryga: 

(This is going to be random, but I just need to let this off my chest)

Gaga was in the capital city of my country in 2013 with the BTW Ball & my parents didn't get me tickets. During artRAVE she was in Stockholm, which is a near city to our country - of course, they didn't get me tickets, and now - I specifically asked to get me tickets, and, newsflash, Gaga sold out within minutes. You know, I've been dropping MAJOR hints that I am a superfan. I'm so upset. I'll probably never forgive them fully.

Talent

Oh ****, 3 DAYS?! WHAT? :giveup:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

blackpink

I'm so excited!! Will anyone get to live stream? And will there be an official live stream like on Yahoo! at some point like the artRave? :giveup:

LittleMonster20

Even though I have still 2 months to wait,I'm really excited for the tour.

I don't really have specific expectations for the stage and lightning,i just know it will be amazing.

I hope she will wear wigs again.Maybe the same long gold blonde one she once wore in Uncasville during Do What You Want,or maybe the white dreadlocks,or most likely something new,colorful and amazing.The same goes for the outfits.

These are the songs I'm almost sure will be performed:

-Million Reasons:This is the biggest promoted single of the era,and I'm 100% sure she will sing it.What would be cool is that she will sing the first half of the song as the original ballad,and then the beat drops,she goes away from the piano,and the Andrelli remix will be played.

-Perfect Illusion:Almost sure,such a cool song,especially live.

-John Wayne:Will also be played I think,has a cool choreography.

-DIC:Many fans would love to hear it,I think she knows.

-Other songs from Joanne(No specific example)

-Bad Romance:It gets played at every tour,probably the original version,but there is a chance of a ballad version.

-Poker Face:Same as Bad Romance.

-Paparazzi:Same as Bad Romance.

-The Cure:Has to be performed,many fans like it and it is a new single.

-Applause:It's a song many people want to hear again,because of the lack of ARTPOP song performances the last years.

Songs I hope will be performed:

-Dance in the Dark

-Heavy Metal Lover

-Gypsy

-Venus

-Born This Way

-Alejandro

-Bloody Mary

-Monster

-Mary Jane Holland

-Hair

New Music:

I think it will be just new music she recorded the last months,but there have been a lot of ARTPOP act ii demo leaks on the Internet these months,so maybe she will sing some ARTPOP act ii songs for example:

-Tinnitus

-Onion Girl

-Sire

-Tea

-Brooklyn Nights

FfFfFfFF

The tour doesn't come to my country but I found a random promotional contest and you have to buy some random hair dye and show them the receipts and you can win tickets for the Paris date :sis: an even tough I know I won't win I can't say no to this :neyde: And this lasts till 1 August and I have only 2 days now to go to random shops from my city looking for these things. :sis:

LittleMonster20
11 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Even though I have still 2 months to wait,I'm really excited for the tour.

I don't really have specific expectations for the stage and lightning,i just know it will be amazing.

I hope she will wear wigs again.Maybe the same long gold blonde one she once wore in Uncasville during Do What You Want,or maybe the white dreadlocks,or most likely something new,colorful and amazing.The same goes for the outfits.

These are the songs I'm almost sure will be performed:

-Million Reasons:This is the biggest promoted single of the era,and I'm 100% sure she will sing it.What would be cool is that she will sing the first half of the song as the original ballad,and then the beat drops,she goes away from the piano,and the Andrelli remix will be played.

-Perfect Illusion:Almost sure,such a cool song,especially live.

-John Wayne:Will also be played I think,has a cool choreography.

-DIC:Many fans would love to hear it,I think she knows.

-Other songs from Joanne(No specific example)

-Bad Romance:It gets played at every tour,probably the original version,but there is a chance of a ballad version.

-Poker Face:Same as Bad Romance.

-Paparazzi:Same as Bad Romance.

-The Cure:Has to be performed,many fans like it and it is a new single.

-Applause:It's a song many people want to hear again,because of the lack of ARTPOP song performances the last years.

Songs I hope will be performed:

-Dance in the Dark

-Heavy Metal Lover

-Gypsy

-Venus

-Born This Way

-Alejandro

-Bloody Mary

-Monster

-Mary Jane Holland

-Hair

New Music:

I think it will be just new music she recorded the last months,but there have been a lot of ARTPOP act ii demo leaks on the Internet these months,so maybe she will sing some ARTPOP act ii songs for example:

-Tinnitus

-Onion Girl

-Sire

-Tea

-Brooklyn Nights

Red Velvet
11 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Tinnitus

-Onion Girl

-Sire

-Tea

-Brooklyn Nights