Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JWT, Gaga's longest concert ?

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, AmenTheNight said:

Singing at the top of your lungs piano ballads like The Edge of Glory, Angel Down, etc ... for half an hour or more, after dancing your ass off for one hour, and having one hour more to dance after that, is exhausting. Not many people do it btw : Madonna relies on heavy backing tracks and/or lipsyncs a bit, Beyoncé lipsyncs some songs too, etc. 

So yeah, that's a lot of hard work and it's almost impossible to slay a 2h30 live show every night (without taking drugs).

receipts? i've seen beyonce 3 times live and every single time has been 100% live with the addition of backing track during dance numbers for the full two hours. 

AndrewGr

watch it being 1 hour and 15 minutes long and breaking everyone's hip except hers :emma:

Bradley

I'm attending one date and I hope it's not too short. Hopefully at the very least slightly longer than 1 hour 30 minutes.

GagaMyBlood95

She shouldn't overwork herself, 2 hours is already pretty intense and she should (and probably will) stick to that number.

AmenTheNight
5 minutes ago, jxckk said:

receipts? i've seen beyonce 3 times live and every single time has been 100% live with the addition of backing track during dance numbers for the full two hours. 

I know, she's maybe the best at lipsync in the industry cause it's almost impossible to notice. I read quite a lot of posts of fans saying they noticed her lipsyncing : 

TimisaMonster

She'll do a 2 hour tour like everyone else...she and the 15,000 fans watcher her need to all go home at some point... :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LUO YI
59 minutes ago, AmenTheNight said:

Singing at the top of your lungs piano ballads like The Edge of Glory, Angel Down, etc ... for half an hour or more, after dancing your ass off for one hour, and having one hour more to dance after that, is exhausting. Not many people do it btw : Madonna relies on heavy backing tracks and/or lipsyncs a bit, Beyoncé lipsyncs some songs too, etc. 

So yeah, that's a lot of hard work and it's almost impossible to slay a 2h30 live show every night (without taking drugs).

Well the Rebel Heart Tour didn't have as much energy as her previous tours :poot: she had that backing track but only lip synced Iconic  :selena: she tried to sing 

The night sky tells all

LetsGetHigh

Gaga's tours are always extremely short in the beginning. artRave was 1hr 20min and everyone was meltdowning but eventually it gets longer. Last date, for comparison, was 2h and like 15min.

SpookyKid
9 minutes ago, Luckystef8 said:

Her tours are usually 2 and a half hours so that's what I'm expecting

This, the BTWB went on for almost 3 hours, she really took her time with hair

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived