đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Baseball Stadium Shows?

WhoAskedOpinions

Featured Posts

WhoAskedOpinions
38 minutes ago, Jamel Lee said:

I'm attending Wrigley as well. I don't have tickets because they sold out literally instantly and I had 7 devices in que to get them, but I will be buying from 3rd party. I really hate how there is no GA, even though it shows one on the map. I also don't think there will be any bad seats because all the levels of the stadium are basically just stacked on top of each other rather than sloping up like most arenas and stadiums do. There's just too much to worry about with this tour date, from seating not showing up on the map, not knowing the actual stage setup for stadiums, what happens if it rains and where will I park without having to worry about my car being broken into. :gum::selena::gum::selena::gum::selena::gum::selena::gum::selena:

yea its is a huge hassle having it at wrigley but the only bad thing that could happen is a storm. so let's just hope its a beautiful day and that it all runs smoothly.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
7 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

:gum:

The original concept was probably the most epic thing ever, then MTV flopped :selena:

It involved pretty gruesome s***

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

GypsyBabe
2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

The original concept was probably the most epic thing ever, then MTV flopped :selena:

It involved pretty gruesome s***

MTV sucks. I bet she had something amazing planned. 

⚯͛

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

MTV sucks. I bet she had something amazing planned. 

You can search it up actually. 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

elijahfan
20 hours ago, unMANiCURED said:

So that would obviously take out any sort of flying, which seems unlikely already based on the leaks. What else would be coming from the ceiling?

Metallic bridges, like Madonna's Reinvention Tour

elijahfan
17 hours ago, F AM E said:

tumblr_okyffkhlug1sa3fuko1_500.gif

:stalkga:

OT: I hope it won't be too different since I'm going to a stadium show as well. But I like that I'll be getting a different experience since I've seen her in arenas and theaters. I know it was different for artrave but this is a different stage and she might plan around it this time :shrug:

This stadium had a ceiling that was just partially open - the baseball fields where she'll be performing for this tour don't have a ceiling. And I actually made my comment thinking about metallic bridges going up and down the stage Ă  la Madonna's Reinvention Tour.

Rainbow Unicorn
21 hours ago, Harry said:

Beyonce's show at Citi Field had the same stage with catwalk. I don't see why they would change

Of course it was the same stage because she was doing a stadium tour with a stage adapted to stadiums 

Harry
26 minutes ago, Rainbow Unicorn said:

Of course it was the same stage because she was doing a stadium tour with a stage adapted to stadiums 

The point is there is clearly enough room for a catwalk. If they booked into several stadiums obviously the stage will be adaptable. Thanks for coming. 

Rainbow Unicorn
2 hours ago, Harry said:

The point is there is clearly enough room for a catwalk. If they booked into several stadiums obviously the stage will be adaptable. Thanks for coming. 

Yeah, there's obviously enough room for a catwalk. But Gaga's stage is not a simple A-stage with a catwalk. It will include multiple stages as a press release mentioned earlier in April... There'll probably make changes tho! 

WhoAskedOpinions

Now that we've seen the stage, what do you think? Will she be able to have platforms coming from the ceiling for shows like Wrigley?

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Lextyr97
On 7/28/2017 at 1:24 PM, aaron l said:

I'm going to Fenway and my seats look really decent, but everyone says it sucks to see the stage??

So I'm like :laughga:

Omg same. I'm so worried about it, ugh. What's your date? 1st or 2nd?

aaron l
17 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Omg same. I'm so worried about it, ugh. What's your date? 1st or 2nd?

I'm 2nd day! I was so excited when it was announced. :sharon:

Decodekid
56 minutes ago, unMANiCURED said:

Now that we've seen the stage, what do you think? Will she be able to have platforms coming from the ceiling for shows like Wrigley?

idk i'm so scared 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived