Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Baseball Stadium Shows?

WhoAskedOpinions

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, F AM E said:

tumblr_okyffkhlug1sa3fuko1_500.gif

:stalkga:

OT: I hope it won't be too different since I'm going to a stadium show as well. But I like that I'll be getting a different experience since I've seen her in arenas and theaters. I know it was different for artrave but this is a different stage and she might plan around it this time :shrug:

I think they meant baseball stadiums. With no roof. She's not playing any football stadiums with a roof. So far. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and i oop

I'm also going to Wrigley and I was kind of worried but I don't see why they would change anything. After that livestream I don't think she's flying anyway because

(Spoiler)

Spoiler

it looked like there were bridges or something

aaron l

I'm going to Fenway and my seats look really decent, but everyone says it sucks to see the stage??

So I'm like :laughga:

GypsyBabe
14 minutes ago, aaron l said:

I'm going to Fenway and my seats look really decent, but everyone says it sucks to see the stage??

So I'm like :laughga:

I'm going to Fenway too! 

There is no way Fenway is going to allow all her stuff on the field...so I am a bit worried. 

⚯͛

WhoAskedOpinions
4 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I'm going to Fenway too! 

There is no way Fenway is going to allow all her stuff on the field...so I am a bit worried. 

If they are allowing hundreds, if not thousands of seats on the floor, I don't see what their issue would be. People running and jumping would hurt the field below just as much as a stage set up for a day tops, right?

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

WhoAskedOpinions
30 minutes ago, LadyGagaIsBest said:

I'm also going to Wrigley and I was kind of worried but I don't see why they would change anything. After that livestream I don't think she's flying anyway because

(Spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

it looked like there were bridges or something

Your spoiler is what I was alluding to. That is why I think the flying isn't going to happen. And imagine having to set that up at dozens of different arenas/stadiums around the world. It could be done, but it would be extra. There are easier solutions on how to get around (AKA bridges).

WildAmerican

Going to Wrigley too! Should be interesting to see how it's different from the typical arena show.

GypsyBabe
11 minutes ago, unMANiCURED said:

If they are allowing hundreds, if not thousands of seats on the floor, I don't see what their issue would be. People running and jumping would hurt the field below just as much as a stage set up for a day tops, right?

Well they are stricter than most because Fenway is the oldest ballpark in America. They literally have never upgraded it so it is like an historical landmark. 

I've seen a couple concerts there and for Bruce Springsteen, they literally only allowed one stage like a high school play. :emma:

That is why I got tickets to Mohegan Sun also, because I'm afraid that it is going to suck in comparison to other shows. 

⚯͛

WhoAskedOpinions
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

Well they are stricter than most because Fenway is the oldest ballpark in America. They literally have never upgraded it so it is like an historical landmark. 

I've seen a couple concerts there and for Bruce Springsteen, they literally only allowed one stage like a high school play. :emma:

That is why I got tickets to Mohegan Sun also, because I'm afraid that it is going to suck in comparison to other shows. 

oh dang that does suck!! I hope she is able to do something special at Fenway, though!

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, unMANiCURED said:

oh dang that does suck!! I hope she is able to do something special at Fenway, though!

I hope so too! I mean it's literally on the national register of historic places. They only allow a few concerts there a year. 

I would imagine that she wouldn't agree to play it if they were going to crush her entire concept though. 

⚯͛

She probably will have different stage setups for stadiums & arenas just like BTWB back then. I'm pretty sure the castle was bigger on stadiums (at least one tower bigger, something like that) and also the monster pit was bigger. artRAVE on the other hand was designed to be just "arena" (Same for Monster Ball, if u check the Mexico videos in 2011, "stadium" dates, it will look super awkward because of the ceiling etc).

No way she'll do the "poor job" of doing the same arena setup on stadiums or just cut features while doing the STADUMS AROUND NORTH AMERICA like... that would be just stupid (not in a rude way but... just stupid.) These shows can be like the biggest in her career while touring in USA

WhoAskedOpinions
19 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I hope so too! I mean it's literally on the national register of historic places. They only allow a few concerts there a year. 

I would imagine that she wouldn't agree to play it if they were going to crush her entire concept though. 

well.... she did perform at the 2013 VMA's and we know what happened to her concept then....

giphy.gif

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, unMANiCURED said:

well.... she did perform at the 2013 VMA's and we know what happened to her concept then....

giphy.gif

:gum:

⚯͛

WhoAskedOpinions
3 minutes ago, Leeo said:

She probably will have different stage setups for stadiums & arenas just like BTWB back then. I'm pretty sure the castle was bigger on stadiums (at least one tower bigger, something like that) and also the monster pit was bigger. artRAVE on the other hand was designed to be just "arena" (Same for Monster Ball, if u check the Mexico videos in 2011, "stadium" dates, it will look super awkward because of the ceiling etc).

No way she'll do the "poor job" of doing the same arena setup on stadiums or just cut features while doing the STADUMS AROUND NORTH AMERICA like... that would be just stupid (not in a rude way but... just stupid.) These shows can be like the biggest in her career while touring in USA

I completely agree. Wrigley in Chicago and Fenway in Boston are unattainable for so many performers. It is an even greater honor, considering she sold out Wrigley. I would find it hard to believe that she would simplify the show when she is playing some of her biggest shows in the US in recent years.

Mindblown

I'm attending Wrigley as well. I don't have tickets because they sold out literally instantly and I had 7 devices in que to get them, but I will be buying from 3rd party. I really hate how there is no GA, even though it shows one on the map. I also don't think there will be any bad seats because all the levels of the stadium are basically just stacked on top of each other rather than sloping up like most arenas and stadiums do. There's just too much to worry about with this tour date, from seating not showing up on the map, not knowing the actual stage setup for stadiums, what happens if it rains and where will I park without having to worry about my car being broken into. :gum::selena::gum::selena::gum::selena::gum::selena::gum::selena:

Archived