💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Baseball Stadium Shows?

WhoAskedOpinions

Featured Posts

WhoAskedOpinions

Do you think the stage will change for baseball stadiums? Even though we haven't seen the stage, is it likely that any catwalks (or extra parts away from the main stage) would be removed? I haven't been to a show in a stadium (I'm seeing her at Wrigley), but whenever I look up concerts in baseball stadiums the stages are plain. The only exception I've noticed is Chance the Rapper's Magnificent Coloring Day. Please educate me on this, I'm really curious!

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

Beyonce's show at Citi Field had the same stage with catwalk. I don't see why they would change

WhoAskedOpinions
Just now, Harry said:

Beyonce's show at Citi Field had the same stage with catwalk. I don't see why they would change

I hope they don't! Maybe the stages that I've seen were simple in the first place and I didn't investigate far enough.

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Harry said:

Well, they can't do things coming from the ceiling in stadiums.... obviously

WhoAskedOpinions
Just now, elijahfan said:

So that would obviously take out any sort of flying, which seems unlikely already based on the leaks. What else would be coming from the ceiling?

Harry
1 minute ago, unMANiCURED said:

I hope they don't! Maybe the stages that I've seen were simple in the first place and I didn't investigate far enough.

It's possibly because a lot of the artists that play in these type of venues typically don't have huge productions, i.e. classic rock artists. But I've just looked up a few examples and seen stages from Bey, Madonna etc in baseball stadiums where they had catwalks. I even just saw one from Garth Brooks where he had a huge circular catwalk at Yankee Stadium. Think about it this way, if they were able to fit them in arenas they would certainly go in these stadiums :)

3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

My comment was about the catwalk but thanks anyway

PlanetChromatica

Born This Way Ball had stadium shows and the stage was pretty much the same, the catwalk was actually slightly bigger.

beboskoukla

i think artRave stage was different?? :huh: not sure but maybe this time the stage stays the same

xoxo, Katarina

Decodekid
12 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

i think artRave stage was different?? :huh: not sure but maybe this time the stage stays the same

Im hoping she considered that 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Ferrer Zorola
29 minutes ago, unMANiCURED said:

So that would obviously take out any sort of flying, which seems unlikely already based on the leaks. What else would be coming from the ceiling?

She's not flying on tour? :((

LIFE IS GOOD

JR Gg
13 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

She's not flying on tour? :((

I think she is still flying :emma:

dancefreak

In artRave she had played the biggest stadium here in Greece and she had no catwalks, just the stage.

WhoAskedOpinions
40 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

I think she is still flying :emma:

I guess we both will find out in a few days!

The Monster Ball also ditched the SHICD hurricane segment when they played stadiums, right?

migamiga
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

tumblr_okyffkhlug1sa3fuko1_500.gif

:stalkga:

OT: I hope it won't be too different since I'm going to a stadium show as well. But I like that I'll be getting a different experience since I've seen her in arenas and theaters. I know it was different for artrave but this is a different stage and she might plan around it this time :shrug:

Archived