💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Spoiler: Talking to one of her designers

Harian

Featured Posts

boyerased

He was talking about the outfits they created for her. Not that the show has just 4 outfits. He said "we have 4" which means they are doing just 4. I doubt Gaga's going to stick with just one designer.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lee Ng
11 hours ago, Helxig said:

It's similar to her outfit during the BTWball where she was incorporated into the motorcycle, and her hat was the headlight

Lady_Gaga_Born_This_Way_Ball_costume.jpg

I love thisss

12 hours ago, Helxig said:

It's similar to her outfit during the BTWball where she was incorporated into the motorcycle, and her hat was the headlight

Lady_Gaga_Born_This_Way_Ball_costume.jpg

She had amazing set pieces like that for all of her tours except for the ARTRAVE. She better bring it back for JWT. 

Helxig
14 minutes ago, Doot said:

She had amazing set pieces like that for all of her tours except for the ARTRAVE. She better bring it back for JWT. 

She just blew all her money on all the runways and inflatable flowers lol. And she also had the monster claw seat that raised up. The artRAVE was amazing show, but I wanna see more of this stuff again too!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She just blew all her money on all the runways and inflatable flowers lol. And she also had the monster claw seat that raised up. The artRAVE was amazing show, but I wanna see more of this stuff again too!

See, I can't justify the lack of technology and props for the ARTRAVE simply because she spent money on the runway. 

The born this way ball had the motorcycle, electric chapel booth, inflatable vagina, and the bloody Mary outfit machine thing. Also point out the government hooker performance and outfit, the fake meat grinder, and her bad romance outfit!

Monster Ball had the living dress, the fake car/piano, the spinning sphere, etc

artRAVE had her octopus dress and the claw. That's really it. 

Helxig
16 minutes ago, Doot said:

See, I can't justify the lack of technology and props for the ARTRAVE simply because she spent money on the runway. 

The born this way ball had the motorcycle, electric chapel booth, inflatable vagina, and the bloody Mary outfit machine thing. Also point out the government hooker performance and outfit, the fake meat grinder, and her bad romance outfit!

Monster Ball had the living dress, the fake car/piano, the spinning sphere, etc

artRAVE had her octopus dress and the claw. That's really it. 

Well I mean first of all she had a significantly lower budget for the artRAVE. TFM - BTW was the peak of her popularity and she was funded accordingly. Everyone knows that things slowed right down mid BTW era and, she was considered much less 'successful' by the time ARTPOP had been released, and the lack of support from her label during that time is something she's spoken about. 

And on top of that the few things that she did have really sucked up her small budget fast. I remember her saying that she spent a lot of money on the runways (I think she was even told it wasn't possible to begin with) but she wanted it to be a ground breaking first. Unfortunately noone really appreciated them. She also had so many costume changes and some of the costumes were inflatable, as well as the flowers that were built into the stage. The claw also had to be built into the stage and had a technical hydraulic system, and the lights and lasers were amazing too, even the piano and the stage supports were this beautiful icicle-crystal plastic.

I think she just spent her budget too quickly on things that people don't really notice because they don't have the wow factor. I can't wait to see what she brings this time around! Fingers crossed for some amazing stuff!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived