Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Spoiler: JWT stage lighting preview

itsdominik

Featured Posts

numb the flame
Just now, Hi its nick said:

It was Leo seen during Paparazzi, but yeah lol

I just think it's funny they used blow up dolls to see what would look best to stand :lolga:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
9 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

It did not lol, I was there she fell 3 times she wasn't hitting her marks for a few songs and started singing early (money honey extended version, paper gangsta, poker face) it was still an amazing show!

Isn't that the show where she fell flat on her butt during PF because the stage was slippy or something? Can you tell me during which songs she fell (PF, Teeth?)

venusfly
9 hours ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

Opening night will have a lot of mistakes probably. I think her only opening night that went as planned was The Monster Ball 1.0

what mistakes did she make at the openings of her other tours? :huh:

domixwodix
9 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

I remember at the BTWB the giant vagina wasn't working:toofunny:

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

numb the flame
11 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

She didn't herself, just very minor technical things 

The Monster Ball 1.0: Stage was slippy so she fell over during teeth & Poker Face, Started Singing too early during Paper Gangsta & Money Honey.

The Monster Ball 2.0: Half of her outfits & wigs  got stolen so she wore a cheap white wig until Monster where she wore the original wig, The 1.0 version of the intro was played, the curtain rose at the beginning of DITD instead of at the bridge, The audio was out of sync with The Puke Film & The Twister Film causing the audio to play twice. A lot more happened I've just forgot what

Born This Way Ball: During Highway Unicorn none of the lights except the runway lights came on, her mic wasn't working until Government Hooker, she fell over during MTN

artRAVE: The intro audio started playing but the screen didn't come on to show the video causing the stage lightening to go off until the screen came on two seconds later.

Darcklighter22
59 minutes ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

Isn't that the show where she fell flat on her butt during PF because the stage was slippy or something? Can you tell me during which songs she fell (PF, Teeth?)

Yes! Both actually, they over fogged the stage and her and dancers fell allot!

Nene Areola
14 hours ago, AmericanGUY said:

she said security is low, she could have walked into the arena yesterday. she said a team of engineers are gonna be there today/tomorrow 

It's always Canada wtf :lolly:

This gives me Montreal monster ball 1.0 teas where this person just walked in the theatre with no one questioning her and just recorded gaga rehearsing just Dance :laughga:

Archived