Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is the saviour

loathereality

Featured Posts

loathereality

Here is my biggest complaint

Gaga saved the pop music from 2008 to 2011. Her 3 LPs made pop music interesting again and she inspired many other artists. 

But then ARTPOP was so genious that it was beyond general public's and the reviewers' understanding! The moron media made her afraid of experimentation and somehow (excluding the jazz album) made her threatened. IMO joanne is a good album, it is sincere and it has killer songs and interesting ballads, but it lacks revolution. It is not a saviour it is not a leader.

Maybe because of her team or maybe because of us or maybe moron media, she is not trying anymore and it is on the one hand a huge loss and it must be torturous for her.

I hope the next lp (not ASIB) will save the pp music again. Right now pop music is very repetitive, very basic, monotonous and very unpassionate. BS to sum up. Revolution required not a good singer but a good musician. Person who is educated and limitless. I do not know anyone but gaga who is popular, educated; who is a singer, an artist and a musician.

Or else maybe we will find someone new out of the blue. 

loathereality
Just now, Lily Cruz said:

I think it should be called Genesia.

the computer game?

loathereality
1 minute ago, Lily Cruz said:

I think it should be called Genesia.

you mean ARTPOP or her new masterpievece?

Irrelevant

Joanne is more of a cool down era especially after that ARTPOP mess, and it brought her back into the eyes of the GP.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

loathereality
Just now, Irrelevant said:

Joanne is more of a cool down era especially after that ARTPOP mess, and it brought her back into the eyes of the GP.

which irritates me

ideally ARTPOP should not require any cooldown but it requires a build up

more extreme

serving gp is not my cup of tea as well

heygirl

although it may not be revolutionary in music, no other pop girl today would release Joanne. at least not when it came but you can already see artists like miley taking out their country boots, being inspired by gaga-- again.

but i do agree, gaga should be fearlessly releasing music, and instead of recoiling into what the critics may appreciate, explode. 

be kind guys

Dominic

I get what you are saying she shouldn't have to bow down (to pray) to the criticism but I don't get the 'pop music is bs' talk either. There is so much amazing pop music out there right now, it's just not in the Top 40. Try expanding your searches maybe? :)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

loathereality
11 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I get what you are saying she shouldn't have to bow down (to pray) to the criticism but I don't get the 'pop music is bs' talk either. There is so much amazing pop music out there right now, it's just not in the Top 40. Try expanding your searches maybe? :)

i am talking about the mainstream

since it is the most exposee it should be qualified and for the quality it requires qualified musicians to divert it

DeanWinchester
3 hours ago, loathereality said:

It is not a saviour it is not a leader

Not the saviour but it definitely is still a leader in many ways. Noah Cyrus was inspired by it and several other artists lauded Gaga's album and MR upon release. Let's not forget the NFL sealed the deal with the Superbowl after hearing THIS album.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

I am low key hoping this is all part of a master plan. So that when ASIB is released, she will come back to pure pop music.

I don't know.

LittleMonster20

Well,she is working on new music.We got The Cure a couple of months ago,and there are a lot of ARTPOP demo's leaking online,so maybe this is slowly teasing us to a new era.There are even rumors that The Cure was originally an ARTPOP song,and that ARTPOP act ii is coming.And she will debut new music at her tour,which starts In a couple of days.

loathereality
19 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Well,she is working on new music.We got The Cure a couple of months ago,and there are a lot of ARTPOP demo's leaking online,so maybe this is slowly teasing us to a new era.There are even rumors that The Cure was originally an ARTPOP song,and that ARTPOP act ii is coming.And she will debut new music at her tour,which starts In a couple of days.

i find the cure very different from ARTPOP so i do not believe in that but we will see

fingers crossed

Red Velvet
On 7/28/2017 at 3:55 PM, loathereality said:

you mean ARTPOP or her new masterpievece?

But why did I chose this album title:

"Genesia is the experimentation of darkness and the inspirations of her 5 LPs. The Fame's inspiration was the pop genre expedition, The Fame Monster's inspiration was the gloom messages, Born This Way's inspiration is the reflection of fantasy and reality while ARTPOP's inspiration was the clarification of pop in art. Joanne's inspiration was the dead theme in it, the theme of death..."

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived