💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you think Gaga will get political?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

Recently our cock waffle president has banned transexuals in the military.  That didn't sit too well with Gaga.  She's obviously angered.  Do you think she will have any anti-Trump visuals at JWT?  Or make a political speech.  Roger Waters had extreme anti-Trump visuals at his tour earlier this year, which made a lot of Trump followers upset.  Many walked out.  It created a bit of controversy for him.  Controversy in this sense is always good.  Remember, there's no such thing as bad publicity except no publicity.  Do you think it's a good idea for Gaga to get political on this tour?  Or should she just focus on music and the routine speeches she usually does? To keep it safe.  I think she should spill whatever is on her mind.  I love seeing her angry.  She makes it really personal.  It shows she doesn't care if it hurts her because she has a lot love for all races, genders, and sexualies.  Plus she could make some headlines.

PunkTheFunk
2 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

Remember, there's no such thing as bad publicity

l5HBeVu.gif

teawhore

Since when has she not been political?

How will it effect the Joanne Era?

Let the Madre out of the box.

♡ nyc ♡

shmal96

I doubt she'll have anti-Trump visuals, but I can see her giving inspiring speeches about compassion/fighting against people who are trying to take your freedoms away in-between songs like she usually does. 

SiliconeMonster

I have a feeling it'll come up. But not likely in permanent visuals. Most likely she'll talk about it between songs like she usually does.

Find your freedom in the music

JustaMonster

I'm so tired of hearing about trump, I wish he just didnt exist :neyde:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

MichealScott

Is water wet ?

tenor.gif

(I wish it was just about the music for a couple hours- not her political views distracting from the music) 

gagagoogoose

I don't think she will get political like "OMG I'm woke" or "F**k off, Trump!"

She will probably just send a message of peace, love, kindness, and acceptance like she usually does in every tour.

Nicole

I think it's likely she'll speak about it during speeches etc during the show, but i"m not sure about actual visuals - who knows though.

ashae
13 hours ago, NecroManny said:

I want Gaga to unleash on that orange trash. 

Anger on anger only fans the flames. Would be better for gags to just promote her usual peace, kindness, forgiveness, understanding, etc than to unleash

Whispering

Gaga is going to do whatever she is moved to do, as she has never been one to hold back. Whatever she feels like saying about discrimination...for however long she wants to say it, I'm all for it! 

ARTPOPism
17 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Just going to put this here incase @BorisIsHere decides to log on and get ideas for tour backdrops...

It would be amazing and truly iconic to see Gaga doing things like that, expressing her anger and beliefs in intros/backdrops and not only during speeches between songs..

p.s: I love this video so much

Archived