Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga's Secret Intel technology for JWT

thopekas

Featured Posts

thopekas

So apparently Gaga is secretly in collaboration with Intel and they are doing stuff behind our backs. To begin with do u all remember the Bowie Tribute? They told us before the performance that they would use an inovative and world break changing technology that no one used before.After the performance everyone was disappointed because they thought that the live face mapping and the whole remote moving visuals werent something impressive and that Intel and Gaga hyped us for no reason.Well i am capable of saying that you were all wrong. They used one of the biggest technological inventions ever for that tribute.Gaga did the unbelievable...she made the unimaginable for the Bowie Tribute. Intel helped Gaga travel back to the past..back to 1975,so she could meet,speak and be with Bowie himself .She wanted to do the best in order to honour him and put an amazing tribute show for him,so who was the best to teach and inspire her about Bowie other that David himself? Nile Rodgers?i dont think so. 

Gaga did it guys!! She did something groundbreaking,she is a timetraveler! And thats the proof!71yl8CD.jpg

thats the captured moment of her dining with David. And as you can see she visited Epione before going to past.She wanted to be sharp like razor so David would be charmed and seduced by her.How lovely and romantic ,right? 

So there are so many thing that we dont know about Gaga and Intel,there are rumours about their plans for JWT tour too.From a reliable source i heard that they plan to put the time machine on that B stage (that everyone saw at the leaked seating chart) ,and they want to represent every album era in the show by bringing from the past Gaga from TF era,TFM era,BTW era,ARTPOP era etc. Can u imagine how amazing that would be?? We will get to see every Gaga from the past on stage together with Joanne ,its gonna be the best tour ever.Cant wait to see the face expression of the Fame monster's Gaga when will be looking at Joanne's pink hat jean shorts and flat boots. Aww man, cant wait! :giggle: 

:lolga:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

What kind of troll pic and thread is this? :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Linus Gaga

Just like the extended version of the VMA applause   ?  i thought the artRave will be like that too........

Hit me a message and say hi !

Delusional Aura

B!tch put your location on, 'Cause I will f*ck you up :selena:. Why would you do that? I hate you so much :sharon:

RaRaRamen

5590app.gif

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

WIG: GONE

HIP: BROKEN

GAYS: SHOOK

:whitney:

CHEEKS: FILLED

:firega:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

Mooriah is shaking in her mansion

tumblr_inline_on6rddhrI41s801ah_500.gif

GypsyBabe
5 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

LIPS: PLUMPED :staymad:

⚯͛

lost in limbo

Bish, I just broke my hip just to see this was a troll thread?

I'm calling my lawyer 

tenor.gif

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived