Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Emoji Film starring Xtina voice is getting terrible reviews

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

Based on 10 critics, the movie is actually at 10/100 on Metacritic

ScreenCrush :

There are plenty of words that can describe The Emoji Movie. Here are a few of them: Unfunny. Saccharine. Nonsensical. Painful. And, of course, crappy. (If you prefer the poop emoji, that works too.

New York Daily News ;

The only thing worse than the dialogue is the absurd product placement.

Vox :

The Emoji Movie is a waste of time, resources, and a bunch of comedians’ voices, plus a premise that actually had the potential to do some small good in the world. It’s less of a movie and more of an insult.

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/the-emoji-movie/critic-reviews

Reality

I mean, did anyone expect this movie to be good? What the hell were they thinking, making a movie about emojis.

🃏🖤👹

Panchecco

we all know this movie was going to be trash tbh

it was basically made just because someone thought that since everyone uses emojis everyone was for sure going to like this movie, which is so dumb :sweat:

Tom Nook

They should've made the movie with the GGD emoticons :gaysia:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Kulture Kiari

I really didnt think this movie was gonna go anywhere just because there is an emoji for everything that wouldnt explain certain situations. Such as what do the emojis eat since there is already food emojis? Would it be cannibalism like? How do they show love, by stealing another heart emoji? I know it's just a movie, and it doesnt have to make sense, but literally, an emoji for everything wont work. 

DeleteMyAccount

This could've worked it they went the Wreck It Ralph route and played with the idea that Emojis in our phones were interacting with each other and what not. Or is that what the movie is?

Tom Nook

Ok but what is with studios creating slightly emo female characters with blue hair :oprah:

latest?cb=20140318214452

meet_char_jailbreak.png

250?cb=20131227221612

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Oriane
5 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

This could've worked it they went the Wreck It Ralph route and played with the idea that Emojis in our phones were interacting with each other and what not. Or is that what the movie is?

I just saw the trailer, it looks like a bad mix between Wreck-it Ralph and Inside out... Apparently the emojis are supposed to find their emoji friend in the emoji universe... It looks really bad executed :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, Oriane said:

I just saw the trailer, it looks like a bad mix between Wreck-it Ralph and Inside out... Apparently the emojis are supposed to find their emoji friend in the emoji universe... It looks really bad executed :toofunny:

The first trailer I saw was really bad. I probably see it when it comes out to blue ray haha

Glittertinks

Well, I expected that tbh - the whole idea was already so stupid... I really wonder where the creativity goes in the US animation industry... probably gets absorbed by Disney and Pixar all the time.

TeenIdle
21 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

Whats next GIF movie??

Gretchen vs Cuca: The Movie

Archived