💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My JWT Stage Theory

JohnnyVersace

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace

I've been thinking a lot about the aesthetics of the tour, and how she's going to incorporate her Joanne vibe into her sequined-out dance edm, and make a stage that can house all of it. I think that one option would to be going the Coachella/Superbowl route. An awesome, big, colorful, light/screen-heavy stage that's somewhat ambiguous. However, I feel that she's going to create more of a world for herself, as she does on tours. 

My theory is that the stage will have different "sets," similar to a broadway show. As the show progresses, the stage will change in accordance to the different "acts" in order to express the vibe of the songs she's singing. 

-

ACT 1: Dive Bar: the stage resembles an actual dive bar, similar to the Bud Light tour. She's swinging her guitar, cowboy-ed out, giving us full Joanne realness. 

Spoiler

lady-gaga-dive-bar-bud-light-1475423408-lady-gaga-dive.jpg?w=2000&h=1299hqdefault.jpg

Act 2: NYC: she progresses out of the dive bar, into more of her hits, paying tribute to TF and BTW, as well as the city that made her. 

Spoiler

Lady-Gaga-Monster-Ball-Tour-Subway-Glittmaxresdefault.jpgMarry-The-Night-Video-lady-gaga-27919270

Act 3: Malibu/field: the ballad segment, symbolizing her new home and escape where she connects with her emotions. 

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg6a00e5519f5b2d88340147e039e145970b-pi

Act 4: Arena: a more bare-bones, light heavy stage for the encore with inspiration from PI, Super Bowl and Coachella. 

Spoiler

LADY-GAGA-ICONIC-COACHELLA-PERFORMANCE.p3063938-teaser-i-1-lady-gaga-perfect-illLady-Gaga-Super-Bowl-Outfits-2017.jpg

Thoughts? Are you here for Gaga taking us through all the layers of her world? Discuss. 

tumblr_odu2clkXF81rvvk8yo2_r1_500.gif

DeleteMyAccount

So similar to the Monster Ball? That would be cool. It's definitely what the artrave lacked at times: storytelling.

SwissMonster

That can be a very good idea !!! You can also take a look on my theorie ;) 

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

JohnnyVersace
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

So similar to the Monster Ball? That would be cool. It's definitely what the artrave lacked at times: storytelling.

Sort of, yeah. But just more highly themed. Sort of like TMB meets TBTWB, but with the vibe of Joanne.

2 minutes ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

That can be a very good idea !!! You can also take a look on my theorie ;) 

Yeah, similar to this! I feel like she has to pay tribute to the dive bar/NYC downtown scene. 

ElectricHaus

At this point I really don't care but just don't want multiple stages. Of course they would be good for everyone in the seats but for all us real fans that will be on the floor it will be difficult in deciding where to stand. I don't want to experience 8 songs on the front row of one stage and then the rest of the show she's on the others and i'm suddenly the absolute furthest from the stage. 

ITS KILLING ME that nothing has been leaked. She's being so secretive and I need some info.

JohnnyVersace
1 minute ago, ElectricHaus said:

At this point I really don't care but just don't want multiple stages. Of course they would be good for everyone in the seats but for all us real fans that will be on the floor it will be difficult in deciding where to stand. I don't want to experience 8 songs on the front row of one stage and then the rest of the show she's on the others and i'm suddenly the absolute furthest from the stage. 

ITS KILLING ME that nothing has been leaked. She's being so secretive and I need some info.

Well TBH that's a Gaga show. Every show has some sort of catwalk/auxiliary stage so she can perform around the arena. 

ElectricHaus
Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

Well TBH that's a Gaga show. Every show has some sort of catwalk/auxiliary stage so she can perform around the arena. 

Oh yeah I've been to every tour!

But I need runways. I don't care if they are super super super long but I think the idea of her flying around the arena is stupid. I also don't think its true. 

It would be easy for her to fly around arenas because there is a roof to attach her strap to. BUT for stadium shows thats going to be very difficult. I'm here for any stage as long as there is a runway. and then maybe one small stage at the other side of the floor. Having 3-5 different stages though sounds dumb to me. 

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Sort of, yeah. But just more highly themed. Sort of like TMB meets TBTWB, but with the vibe of Joanne.

Yeah, similar to this! I feel like she has to pay tribute to the dive bar/NYC downtown scene. 

Totaly agree... It will be something like this !

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

JohnnyVersace
2 minutes ago, ElectricHaus said:

Oh yeah I've been to every tour!

But I need runways. I don't care if they are super super super long but I think the idea of her flying around the arena is stupid. I also don't think its true. 

It would be easy for her to fly around arenas because there is a roof to attach her strap to. BUT for stadium shows thats going to be very difficult. I'm here for any stage as long as there is a runway. and then maybe one small stage at the other side of the floor. Having 3-5 different stages though sounds dumb to me. 

I highly doubt she'll fly around to different stages. I'm talking about one stage that changes sets throughout the show. Similar to TMB AND TBTWB. 

ElectricHaus
Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

I highly doubt she'll fly around to different stages. I'm talking about one stage that changes sets throughout the show. Similar to TMB AND TBTWB. 

I'm totally here for set changes! 

It really excites me that its pretty much been confirmed this show will have a story line!

Reality

That's a cool idea, I love the aesthetics for Act III :sweat:

Her performance at the AMA's was spectacular. It was very simple, but it was so outdoors-y and I loved the grass with the lights and stuff, that was really cool.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

hausofbrice
1 hour ago, ElectricHaus said:

Same. I'm going to the first show too so I won't know where from past shows where she's performing mostly. 

xoxo, brice ♡

Archived