Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I have an Idea of a possible stage and I want your opinion

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

So after many information I have an Idea how the stage could be. With all the small details it seems like to be a stage representing New York City because:

-She is very connected to the City, all begun there, her life, her carreer...

-Joanne is a very different Album, a very Personal one, so maybe she will do a stage to remember her hometown

-Also, its confirmed that it will have "bridges"

-The Team of Gaga said that "It will have more lights then New York at Night" -> Why such a Detail ? 

-The first thing I thought when I saw the backround at Coachella were buildings from a City -> Coachella was part of the Joanne World tour

Its just a possible Idea for the stage, It can be totaly wrong but I think the stage will be New York, with big buildings at the back... smaller ones in the GA connected with famous bridges from New York

What Is your opinion on this ? ;)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

monster4life231

I think this is the best guess yet.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

vanus
2 hours ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

So after many information I have an Idea how the stage could be. With all the small details it seems like to be a stage representing New York City because:

-She is very connected to the City, all begun there, her life, her carreer...

-Joanne is a very different Album, a very Personal one, so maybe she will do a stage to remember her hometown

-Also, its confirmed that it will have "bridges"

-The Team of Gaga said that "It will have more lights then New York at Night" -> Why such a Detail ? 

-The first thing I thought when I saw the backround at Coachella were buildings from a City -> Coachella was part of the Joanne World tour

Its just a possible Idea for the stage, It can be totaly wrong but I think the stage will be New York, with big buildings at the back... smaller ones in the GA connected with famous bridges from New York

What Is your opinion on this ? ;)

wasnt the monster ball stage designed to look like new york with all the signs/lights, subway etc.

imma cut a bitch

SwissMonster
Just now, vanus said:

wasnt that the monster ball stage designed to look like new york with all the signs/lights, subway etc.

Yeah I thought the same... but I don't think it was really New York

Decodekid
4 minutes ago, vanus said:

wasnt that the monster ball stage designed to look like new york with all the signs/lights, subway etc.

WHAT if it's a continuation of TMB :diane:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

SwissMonster
Just now, Decodekid said:

WHAT if it's a continuation of TMB :diane:

Yeah good idea

Miel

I think it's an interesting concept, to have the design of the stage(s) inspired by the overall skyline and architecture of New York City, as opposed to the inner city dynamics like TMB did.

3 points in and ready for more

JustaMonster

Are they actually going to show the stage on friday or was that just some insider bullsh*t?

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

SwissMonster
Just now, JustaMonster said:

Are they actually going to show the stage on friday or was that just some insider bullsh*t?

I didn't hear that :/

Sneaky Oliver

I like the concept but the NY theme is kinda from TMBT and we know our girl won't repeat it

I’m on my Legacy Act era

GypsyBabe

I've been thinking something similar and I hope that it's true. Such a cool concept and continuation of TMB :diane:

⚯͛

JustaMonster
3 minutes ago, JeffGaga89 said:

Hey I see you are new here and idk if you did this on accident or not but in order to get the gif to work you need to click "insert other media" and then "insert image from url" near the bottom right :hug:

9832_81be.gif

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

JeffGaga89
11 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I've been thinking something similar and I hope that it's true. Such a cool concept and continuation of TMB :diane:

What if the Opening is mix of Schiebe, Dancing in the Dark and Judas? giphy.gif

Archived