Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I have an Idea of a possible stage and I want your opinion

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

JeffGaga89
Just now, JustaMonster said:

Hey I see you are new here and idk if you did this on accident or not but in order to get the gif to work you need to click "insert other media" and then "insert image from url" near the bottom right :hug:

Thank You! I've was fighting if forever... thanks! hah

GypsyBabe
14 minutes ago, JeffGaga89 said:

What if the Opening is mix of Schiebe, Dancing in the Dark and Judas? giphy.gif

I would die. 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2102-1375849276-12.

⚯͛

SwissMonster

Oh and additional to the stage maybe we recive wristbands wich are changing the color ... Because of the "more lights then NYC"

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

LADYGAGASHOOCK
3 hours ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

So after many information I have an Idea how the stage could be. With all the small details it seems like to be a stage representing New York City because:

-She is very connected to the City, all begun there, her life, her carreer...

-Joanne is a very different Album, a very Personal one, so maybe she will do a stage to remember her hometown

-Also, its confirmed that it will have "bridges"

-The Team of Gaga said that "It will have more lights then New York at Night" -> Why such a Detail ? 

-The first thing I thought when I saw the backround at Coachella were buildings from a City -> Coachella was part of the Joanne World tour

Its just a possible Idea for the stage, It can be totaly wrong but I think the stage will be New York, with big buildings at the back... smaller ones in the GA connected with famous bridges from New York

What Is your opinion on this ? ;)

You may be onto something but it has been confirmed by Richie(Gagas coreographer) that the COACHELLA performance had nothing to do with the tour.

"Billboard reported that the Joanne World Tour would start with the Coachella performances, four months earlier than originally expected.[6] However, in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Gaga's choreographer Richard Jackson confirmed that the performances at Coachella was exclusively for the festival and the Joanne World Tour would be completely different. The tour plans had to be put on hold temporarily for the Coachella rehearsals.[7]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joanne_World_Tour

SwissMonster
Just now, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

You may be onto something but it has been confirmed by Richie(Gagas coreographer) that the COACHELLA performance had nothing to do with the tour.

"Billboard reported that the Joanne World Tour would start with the Coachella performances, four months earlier than originally expected.[6] However, in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Gaga's choreographer Richard Jackson confirmed that the performances at Coachella was exclusively for the festival and the Joanne World Tour would be completely different. The tour plans had to be put on hold temporarily for the Coachella rehearsals.[7]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joanne_World_Tour

The performance means not the stage designe ;) Maybe it does... But we need to watch on every detail of thé words choosen... Their first goal is to lead us in the total darkness so that we know nothing... But as I said maybe Its true and It will be totaly different then what I guess

BgRaEgTaT

article-2098094-11A239C5000005DC-545_468Her original sketch of the born this way ball stage also had NYC skyscrapers in the backdrop on each side of the castle (on the right you can see the guggenheim museum and the citigroup center tower)...so this idea has crossed her mind before I think. Id personally love it.

BgRaEgTaT
Just now, BgRaEgTaT said:

article-2098094-11A239C5000005DC-545_468Her original sketch of the born this way ball stage also had NYC skyscrapers in the backdrop on each side of the castle (on the right you can see the guggenheim museum and the citigroup center tower)...so this idea has crossed her mind before I think. Id personally love it.

For reference:Citigroup_center.jpggen-press-guggenheim-foundation-image-3.

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

For reference:Citigroup_center.jpggen-press-guggenheim-foundation-image-3.

Yeah, so maybe this time her Idea will be realized ;) WOULD BE SOOOO COOL !!

SwissMonster

By the way ... I think this time she will come from the top of the stage... Like Madonna did at the Rebelheart Tour, What do you think ? 

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

By the way ... I think this time she will come from the top of the stage... Like Madonna did at the Rebelheart Tour, What do you think ? 

So What do you think, How will Gaga come on stage ?

Archived