💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Allie X - Paper Love

Creyk

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Was this going to be released officially? :emma: 

Allie's taste in singles this era has not been the Tea. To me, this is one of the worst tracks on the album :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RonnieGagz
11 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Was this going to be released officially? :emma: 

Allie's taste in singles this era has not been the Tea. To me, this is one of the worst tracks on the album :giveup: 

Its the best song in the album :neyde:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

ItsTommyBitch
1 minute ago, RonnieGagz said:

Its the best song in the album :neyde:

I SAID I FELT!

(Also, the megarate says otherwise :classy: I think its cute, but she acts like the whistle hook is the best thing since Sliced Bread, but its really not. Other songs have better hooks)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Creyk
3 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I SAID I FELT!

(Also, the megarate says otherwise :classy: I think its cute, but she acts like the whistle hook is the best thing since Sliced Bread, but its really not. Other songs have better hooks)

Like what

ItsTommyBitch
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Like what

What

Nene Areola

This is tongue tied 2.0 bUT with no plot :neyde:

Tbh she should've stuck with the story of x storyline bc at least there's the plot going on and would make better visuals than this :awkney:

RonnieGagz
2 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I SAID I FELT!

GGD Megarates are a flop, so :madge:

juju
6 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

GGD Megarates are a flop, so :madge:

it was my flop megarate so ofc I want to disagree but :awkney: that's so us winning was not tea.

Ready for Lifted to get the single treatment, or at least Downtown :heart: 

❤ x ❤

RonnieGagz
1 minute ago, juju said:

it was my flop megarate so ofc I want to disagree but :awkney: that's so us winning was not tea.

Ready for Lifted to get the single treatment, or at least Downtown :heart: 

I'm saying they are flops because of GGD's horrible taste :neyde:

And Lifted being a single is something I agree with. Can you link me the megarate thread?

juju
Just now, RonnieGagz said:

I'm saying they are flops because of GGD's horrible taste :neyde:

And Lifted being a single is something I agree with. Can you link me the megarate thread?

Trust me sis, it was my 7th Megarate, I'm numb to their bad decisions at this point :madge: 

Allie saw it too so sley :giggle: 

❤ x ❤

RonnieGagz
1 minute ago, juju said:

Trust me sis, it was my 7th Megarate, I'm numb to their bad decisions at this point :madge: 

Allie saw it too so sley :giggle: 

The results aren't as bad as I expected, but I still can't understand the PL hate

And That's So Us in first is kind of very wrong :emma: at least my baby Lifted got second :giveup:

narcoswing

What's going on in this video :emma: and what's up with Allie's obsession with kids in videos:emma: First Tongue Tied, then Sanctuary and now Paper Love

moonsago

The first Collxtion was AMAZING this one is good but I can't help but love her she's one of the best things out there I just hope she doesn't sell out cause she's a really good songwriter and has an interesting vision that gets me intrigued. I like the video but it does not measure up to Catch, THAT is a masterpiece. 

Archived