💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Praying, Woman or Learn to Let Go

HelloBarbara

Which Kesha song do you prefer?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the 'Rainbow' released tracks do you prefer?

• "Praying"
    • "Woman"
    • "Learn to Let Go"

Featured Posts

HelloBarbara

Which of the three releases from Rainbow do you prefer? Personally I love them all but if I was to put them in order of preference: 

1. "Praying" - this song actually made me cry the first time I heard it. It sums up Kesha's whole struggle of the past 10+ years and it exemplifies Kesha's vocal and songwriting abilities.

2. "Woman" - a catchy, total bop with a great message and fun lyrics, showing off Kesha's great personality.

3. "Learn to Let Go" - more like Kesha's previous work, this is a catchy bop with a nice message and some great production.

Hiiieee

calmar

I prefer Woman, but that's simply because I like more upbeat music in general regardless of the genre and I've been that way my whole life. From a non-subjective standard I would say Praying.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Reality

I'd say Praying, but all three of them are incredible! This album's going to be amazing. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

SHALLOW

I don’t like Praying even tho i appreciate the message.

I like Woman but it’s difficult to hear Kesha screaming “woman”. You can only hear i’m a motherf***ing...

Learn to Let Go is my favourite so far

yes and

Praying. 

Also, I think  that release of Learn to Let Go is very smart decision, because it sounds like her previous works and many listeners started to resent about her new music, so :lana:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Born To Slay

Learn To Let Go, it's most relatable to me. But I do love all of her songs this era. 

EdgeofTeeth

Praying > Learn to Let Go > Woman

All are so good though, Rainbow is shaping up to be one of my favorite albums of the year. I'm so glad she's come back as strong as she has.

Glittertinks

All the songs are good, but Praying is still slaying me daily :selena:

Luke78619

It's like asking if you prefer Monster or Dope, it's two bops versus a deep and very vulnerable song :lolly:

i prefer LTLG over woman just a tad, but I think overall I prefer praying :pray:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived