💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Performance of Million Reasons?

lgaga1fan

Featured Posts

lgaga1fan

Whats you're guys' favorite performance of Million Reasons? Mine is this one by a long shot

The way she sings "lord" at 1:57 always gives me chills. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
slayo

tbh mine was the carpool karaoke :selena:

I take it back, I loved the VS Fashion Show

Make it stupid!

Sorcerer

Not the best vocally, but the stage design, the aesthetic and those dramatic pauses are just everything. Very emotional.

TheRoof

mine is this

The way she leaves  Hillary Lindsey to be part of the presentation :wub:

8 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

The one that brought the nation to tears :what:

gaga13.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x724.jpg

This is the only right answer.

Jenina

Not sure if it counts as a traditional performance but I love when she sang Million Reasons during the Carpool Karaoke. Up until that point in the carpool I was liking her but I wasn't convinced I guess to give her a shot. I almost clicked off the video but I absolutely fell in love with her voice and the song because I could relate to the lyrics since that's how I was looking at life at the time(still is tbh :/). If it wasn't for that part of the carpool, I probably wouldn't have started stanning Gaga and my life would be so completely different.

cool

iCpro

Hands down Alan Carr. Her performance was so passionate and real.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

CanadaGaga

As of this moment my favourite performance is this one.

For the strength of her vocals once the first chorus starts, and for the change in pitch for "which parts I should BELIEVE".

Just an Italian Catholic girl sitting on a piano baring her soul and singing her heart out:) 💜💚

andreas85

I think all the most impressive ones have been mentioned already, although there may be some I've forgotten. I've seen the American Music Awards 2016 performance the most times so I would choose that to be my favorite. The atmosphere with simple but still visually impressive settings and Gaga's playing and singing are just like they should be.

Archived