💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How will we get the merch for the Backstage Experience and other packages?

lgaga1fan

Featured Posts

lgaga1fan

I have the Backstage Experience tickets and was wondering if anybody else has gotten information about the VIP packages and where we will pick up the merch at. My receipt claims that I will pick every thing up at will call, but I know that for Gaga, sometimes the merch gets shipped to people instead. Also I have a PO Box attached to the tickets, and I know Fed Ex and UPS do not deliver to VIP packages.

Idk I am just very confused honestly. If anybody has received info on their Vancouver dates or something please post in the thread. 

whore
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Bobby will throw them at us from his limo window

giphy.gif

Omg you have a new gif everyday regardless of whether it fits or not :laughga:

Noah

Usually: You'll get it in a bag by the staff at the arena. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

PunkTheFunk
2 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Omg you have a new gif everyday regardless of whether it fits or not :laughga:

I try to keep things fresh

giphy.gif

lgaga1fan
1 minute ago, Noah said:

Usually: You'll get it in a bag by the staff at the arena. 

Yeah thats what I was thinking. Because thats how it worked for Artrave

SiliconeMonster

I did VIP for Adele Live last year and they gave it to me at a special entrance just for my particular package, there was no will call for my ticket though. I know for the backstage ticket I have for Gaga I have to pick it up will call and I would imagine we're given the stuff at some point during our backstage experience whether it be right before the show or as soon as we walk in the door to start. I'm super excited regardless.

Find your freedom in the music

It kinda depends on how much they have left at your date! When I had the package to my Dallas show they handed them to us when we came in the doors. At my Denver show they were out and mailed them to us. It look like 3 weeks but they came. 

That J

Yea you'll see a table (or be directed to it) where you'll give your name, they'll check the list and then give you the merch.  If you're backstage, you may get it during that time. 

It was easy at artRAVE! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived