💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Update to Valentina Drama

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

dxwxk56zqzbz.jpg

The Season 9 contestant was officially revealed to be the one NOT demanding the red M&Ms and Champagne despite popular claim. Valentina has since personally called Aurora Sexton (Farrah is shook) to apologize about some of the actions that were indeed true. As to who Aurora was also vaguebooking there is no official answer. The only Season 9 queens to perform at Play Louisville are: Nina, Sasha, Trinity, Shea, Aja, Eureka & Cynthia Lee Fontaine. 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

drinkmytears

Everyone deserves an opportunity to apologize, learn, grow, and become a better person.

thierryrreiht

Ok but who are the M&M's and champagne about? 

and who is the worst?

:oprah:

calmar

Person: "Valentina, are you really going to perform at the big club in the state next to the one where you got bashed? I think you shouldn't go on with the show, you should postpone or - "
Valentina: "I'd like to keep it on, please."

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Tom Nook
8 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Ok but who are the M&M's and champagne about? 

and who is the worst?

:oprah:

There has been rumors that the red M&M's are about Nina since most people who know the real tea have been given clues via emojis RnPIZen_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

VFnWmmh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

As for the worst people say it might be Shea but I don't have receipts for that yet

thierryrreiht
17 minutes ago, ashae said:

i'm so glad i stan queens who stay out of the drama

tenor.gif

Perfect reaction is also perfect example

I have yet to see what Valentina did that warrants such hatred from some people. People truly love to hate her. This and tesitimonies from others prove she isn't the demon people paint her out to be.

Miel
47 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Everyone deserves an opportunity to apologize, learn, grow, and become a better person.

I agree, very much.

3 points in and ready for more

MJHolland

"I was a young adult and dumb too" THE F*CKING SHADE I AM DEAD  :ladyhaha: 

When Ms. Congeniality has to save face :toofunny:

Tom Nook
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

"I was a young adult and dumb too" THE F*CKING SHADE I AM DEAD  :ladyhaha: 

Henny we were all young and dumb too :selena: it ain't that shady

itsjustlucarifc
1 hour ago, ashae said:

i'm so glad i stan queens who stay out of the drama

tenor.gif

Gurl, did you forget about Detox and Delta's vaguebooking as well? Also, Valentina does tend to stay out of drama unless confronted like the reunion, but even then it was more confrontation as opposed to self-indulgence-fueled drama on her end at least.

MJHolland
8 minutes ago, Alolan Raichu said:

Henny we were all young and dumb too :selena: it ain't that shady

the shade is palpable what are you talking about 

4 minutes ago, ARTPOPboi1 said:

Gurl, did you forget about Detox and Delta's vaguebooking as well? Also, Valentina does tend to stay out of drama unless confronted like the reunion, but even then it was more confrontation as opposed to self-indulgence-fueled drama on her end at least.

The problem is that she stays out of drama 

she let her fans tell Alexis Michelle to kill herself and Alexis asked if Valentina could call them off...

AND SHE DIDNT :awkney:

Like what kind of a person doesn't denounce that behavior BEFORE she's put on the hot seat on national television?!? 

She's right for staying out of most drama but that is unacceptable and mean. 

Tom Nook
10 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Girl the shade isn't palpable when she states the next sentence we all make mistakes, especially for a post dedicating that Valentina isn't the she devil that everyone make her out to be. She's fully aware how young queens tend to act divaish, she was in their shoes at one point. 

22 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

The problem is that she stays out of drama 

she let her fans tell Alexis Michelle to kill herself and Alexis asked if Valentina could call them off...

AND SHE DIDNT :awkney:

Like what kind of a person doesn't denounce that behavior BEFORE she's put on the hot seat on national television?!? 

She's right for staying out of most drama but that is unacceptable and mean. 

Not to defend Valentina, but Lady Gaga defended Little Monsters sending death threats on national television with literally the same excuse Valentina used (they're misunderstood and passionate and I represent something important to them, etc. etc.).

Archived