💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Buying tix from StubHub

yes

Featured Posts

So, I'm sure there's already plenty of threads asking this, but I couldn't find any answers in them.

How does buying tix from StubHub work if the tickets are Credit Card Entry only? Two of my friends are trying to buy GA for the first Inglewood show and StubHub is their only option.

Help, hennies!

Saint Hollywood

I wouldn't really buy tickets from StubHub :laughga:

Read my post from the thread linked below about buying from there :poot:

1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I wouldn't really buy tickets from StubHub :laughga:

Read my post from the thread linked below about buying from there :poot:

I know there's a risk in buying tix on other websites. I've bought tickets from StubHub many times and they worked. I'm just wondering how it would work if these tix are Credit Card Entry only?

drinkmytears
2 minutes ago, yes said:

I know there's a risk in buying tix on other websites. I've bought tickets from StubHub many times and they worked. I'm just wondering how it would work if these tix are Credit Card Entry only?

people have to list what the tickets are when they put them on StubHub. It'll say if the ticket will be sent to you in the mail or if its a digital download.

When I bought a credit card entry ticket to Adele I got no e ticket or ticket. I had to show up at the venue and put my card in a machine and a little stub was printed. So I don't think you can even list it on Stubhub.

Daenerys

StubHub contacts the seller. Now usually scalpers use gift Visa cards and just mail those out to you but if not they contact you usually 2-3 days before hand to tell you where to meet them at the Venue where they then swipe the card at the gates for you. 

Ive done CC entry plenty through stubhub and have never had an issue. If there's an issue stubhub will either refund you the cash or give you the next best ticket into the Venue. Considering the show has 3 dates they'll most likely get you in to the other 2 but here's to hoping nothing goes wrong! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Idk how accurate or common this is, but from what I've googled :poot: if you're buying from a scalper, they'll send the prepaid credit card they used to purchase the tickets.

12 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

StubHub contacts the seller. Now usually scalpers use gift Visa cards and just mail those out to you but if not they contact you usually 2-3 days before hand to tell you where to meet them at the Venue where they then swipe the card at the gates for you. 

Ive done CC entry plenty through stubhub and have never had an issue. If there's an issue stubhub will either refund you the cash or give you the next best ticket into the Venue. Considering the show has 3 dates they'll most likely get you in to the other 2 but here's to hoping nothing goes wrong! 

11 minutes ago, JGD said:

Idk how accurate or common this is, but from what I've googled :poot: if you're buying from a scalper, they'll send the prepaid credit card they used to purchase the tickets.

Iconic! Thanks, hunties!

Archived