💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

meet and greet

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

xoxo lou

im wondering what does the meet and greet package included and what things you do and how much was it et :huh:

malazam

A GROUP pic with Gaga for $1500

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

And alcohol so you don't kill yourself after realizing how much you payed for it and didn't take a pic only with her.

#YeahImPressed #AndPoor

another shot before we kiss the other side

drinkmytears
17 minutes ago, malazam said:

A GROUP pic with Gaga for $1500

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

And alcohol so you don't kill yourself after realizing how much you payed for it and didn't take a pic only with her.

#YeahImPressed #AndPoor

Why be so negative and even result to suicide jokes? 

Who would be mad about paying for a group photo, it was their choice to pay or not. The information was presented to you before the ticket even went onsale.

I won't need alcohol, nor will I be upset if the photo ends up being a group photo. We aren't even sure it will be a group photo, I've heard fans say other meet and greets were marketed as "group photos" and instead they got individual pictures. Maybe they're saying that so if its ever rushed and they need to do group photos they can say it was advertised as so. 

Either way, we get a backstage tour, merch, dinner, the band soundcheck, and the best seat in the house off the floor. So I don't think anyone will really be upset. Also just getting to quickly meet Gaga means more to me than a photo.

malazam
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

Who would be mad about paying for a group photo, it was their choice to pay or not. The information was presented to you before the ticket even went onsale.

I won't need alcohol, nor will I be upset if the photo ends up being a group photo. We aren't even sure it will be a group photo, I've heard fans say other meet and greets were marketed as "group photos" and instead they got individual pictures. Maybe they're saying that so if its ever rushed and they need to do group photos they can say it was advertised as so. 

Either way, we get a backstage tour, merch, dinner, the band soundcheck, and the best seat in the house off the floor. So I don't think anyone will really be upset. Also just getting to quickly meet Gaga means more to me than a photo.

You know well that comment was meant to be a joke, don't heart it too much. Anyway, sorry I guess. :sweat:.

another shot before we kiss the other side

AndrewGr
14 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

It will be amazing and I'm really jealous of all of you that will have the backstage experience. The ironic part is that the photo isn't the most important thing in a M&G. When I had a M&G with 30 seconds to mars I loved the Q&A part, how intimate & friendly was, much more than the photo part which is always rushed and impersonal. Actually being able to interact with an artist you admire, see how they work, see things behind the scenes, have your question answered, e.t.c. is much more important than an individual photo that's going to give you some likes on instagram.

drinkmytears
10 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

It will be amazing and I'm really jealous of all of you that will have the backstage experience. The ironic part is that the photo isn't the most important thing in a M&G. When I had a M&G with 30 seconds to mars I loved the Q&A part, how intimate & friendly was, much more than the photo part which is always rushed and impersonal. Actually being able to interact with an artist you admire, see how they work, see things behind the scenes, have your question answered, e.t.c. is much more important than an individual photo that's going to give you some likes on instagram.

Exactly. Plus it isn't even a meet and greet package, it's a "Backstage Experience"

MANiCURE

To be fair, whatever it's called, we've paid WAY more than we did for artrave m&g , so no wonder some are pressed. 

Im easy about the group photo thing but I can say that, I did the m&g twice in 2014. 

drinkmytears
5 minutes ago, MANiCURE said:

To be fair, whatever it's called, we've paid WAY more than we did for artrave m&g , so no wonder some are pressed. 

Im easy about the group photo thing but I can say that, I did the m&g twice in 2014. 

No the price was the exact same.

MANiCURE
On 27/07/2017 at 6:50 PM, drinkmytears said:

No the price was the exact same.

Eh no

My APZ x 2 tix was £1670

My Joanne ultimate x 2 was £2033.25

Miley
31 minutes ago, MANiCURE said:

Eh no

My APZ x 2 tix was £1670

Educate ha! 

drinkmytears
5 hours ago, Miley said:

Educate ha! 

6 hours ago, MANiCURE said:

Eh no

My APZ x 2 tix was £1670

In America the prices were identical 

LittleMonster20

The ultimate backstage experience includes:

-Backstage tour

-Acces to band Soundcheck

-Dinner at backstage tour catering

-Exclusive merchandise item

-Pre-show group photo(maximum groups of 6)

-Designated Check-in and Check-out with staff

-Top seated tickets to see Gaga live

-Lady Gaga souvenir laminate+lanyard

In my country these tickets cost 1200€

Come To Mama package includes:

-Standing ticket to see Lady Gaga live.

-Designated check-in and check-out with staff.

-Early entry to the venue floor.

-Exclusive merchandise item.

-Lady Gaga souvenir item laminate+lanyard.

In my country these tickets cost 241€.

Perfect Illusion package and Dancin in circles are exactly the same,but the PI one costs 301€ and the DIC one costs 211€ in my country. They include:

-Lady Gaga souvenir laminate+lanyard 

-Exclusive merchandise item.

-Designated Check-in and Check-Out.

VIP party includes:

-Seated tickets to see Lady Gaga live

-Exclusive Merchandise album

-Check-in and Check-out with staff

-Lady Gaga souvenir laminate-lanyard

-Pre-or Post show party with food and/or complimentary drinks

There are no VIP party tickets in my country,so i don't know how much it costs.

These things may variate in different city's.

This is real information,I read it on Ticketmaster.

• 3 months later...

Was anyone at the ultimate backstage package? does she give an autogram or is she just taking the picture? Best regards Lisa

Archived