💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Songs that give you bad memories?

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

I have a few:

- 'Work' by Rihanna - My ex LOVED that song and played it everywhere...I was hooked too until we broke up after he cheated :poot: 

- 'What If' by Ruben Studdard - Another song my ex sang a lot, never want to hear those hell-burning lyrics again :awkney: 

- 'Symphony' by Zara Larrson - Was and is still being played on radio and since I'm going through final year of school its absolute hell to listen to now or ever in the future

Share your bad-nostalgic songs below! :sis: 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante

The boy I was dating last year and I totally fell for him had literally the same music taste as me, so whenever I'm listening to my music I think of him and sometimes it's a real hell I go through. :/ 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

ryanripley

an ex of mine that i never really got closure with and took ages to get over was a huge fan of Tycho and this song of their was rather popular

reminds me of all the times we used to make love :madge: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Xoxo Adriana
6 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

The boy I was dating last year and I totally fell for him had literally the same music taste as me, so whenever I'm listening to my music I think of him and sometimes it's a real hell I go through. :/ 

4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

an ex of mine that i never really got closure with and took ages to get over was a huge fan of Tycho and this song of their was rather popular

reminds me of all the times we used to make love :madge: 

I feel your pain sis's :saladga: same thing happens with me, its the most hurtful thing to listen to music that brings back old toxic relationships :( 

ryanripley
Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

I feel your pain sis's :saladga: same thing happens with me, its the most hurtful thing to listen to music that brings back old toxic relationships :( 

there's no sad react so i did a love react as a way of giving a comforting hug :poot::hug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Antichrist

best memories of my life with this song, didn't listen to this song for 3 years now, too heartbreaking :cryga:

Gia Gunn

Mess at yall posting sad stories while the only song I can think of is Booty by Jlo cause my sister found my hunty ass dancing to it and laughed for like a week :poot: 

BBhomemaker

Peak of my Drepression ---> fear ---> Burn out 

This song helped me to found a little calm for pass the days I like it so much but I can't listen it without thinking of all that 

But now it remind me more from where I was and where I am now, it has a new signification 

ItsTommyBitch

Habits (Stay High) by Tove Lo. Two Weeks by FKA Twigs. Sad Machine by Porter Robinson

They just remind me of a guy that it sooo didn't work out with, but also how immature and ridiculous I was at that age, and I just feel awful like I wish I could apologize :giveup: I still listen to the latter, but they both make me sad musically as well, so its okay.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Kanyeee West

This, I couldn't get over him and this song back in the day.:(

Like this song never fails to depress me...

SirLudicopro

Can't listen to Malibu anymore. I was seeing someone at the end of spring/beginning of summer and Malibu was my jam, I was listening to it before and after going to work everyday, I'd listen to it before and after I did something with that guy and it filled me with so much hope and joy. It lasted for two months which is the longest "relationship" I've had (:selena:) and now I just can't listen to it anymore, it reminds me of thet mindset I was in and the feelings I felt too much.

lost in limbo

Princess Die. I love the song, great lyrics, love it, but I can't help but cry. Every suicidal thought that ever came to my mind comes back, but I feel shame instead. Shame for ever thinking that. Deep down, I consider myself weak. 

I have managed to move on from those thoughts, but I rarely listen to Princess Die so it won't remind me of them.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived