💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stage Confirmed + Receipts

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Mandy Marie

This stage has been going around for a while even before they said there were changes made to the stage which is why more tickets got released. I'm sort of hoping this isnt it because I dont want to have to choose which side of the arena I wanna stand at. :grr:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
prince

This wouldn't surprise me! This has been going around for so long I wonder what the changes that they made were. I'm also very intrigued as to see what the design of the stage is

Future Lover

Would have been nice to know this when I purchased the Come To Mama package expecting the early entrance to actually help. Glad to know I wasted my money for the second tour in a row.

Slayer
39 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I hope theres something amazing in those stages because as much as I like the idea of different stages and Gaga flying to each one of those it feels disappointing in a way to me.

Flying between stages disappoints you? 

:ladyhaha:

Gaga truly can't win.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

TimisaMonster

Hope it looks better in person...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

gagzus

i hope she is doing my idea for the stages, where each stage has some connection to an album era with a minimalist decorative style ala the Superbowl stage, one for TF/M one for BTW one for AP and one for Joanne (main) where she goes from one and the other on a highfly wire. Iconic tbh

thopekas
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Gaga truly can't win.

i think he means that the flying thing doesn't add a lot to the show except the wow factor.It would be great and enough to fly all over the arena for the entrance or for some songs like Pink does,but if she has to fly all the time only to go from one stage to another is just tiring for her,i mean the catwalks are more practical for her to move throught the main and secondary stages. But by all means he doesn't says that flying isn't something spectacular or not unexpected.of course it is.

Fernster7
35 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Gaga truly can't win.

I said that I love that idea but if that's all those stages are for then it's disappointing. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

thopekas
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

i hope she is doing my idea for the stages, where each stage has some connection to an album era with a minimalist decorative style ala the Superbowl stage, one for TF/M one for BTW one for AP and one for Joanne (main) where she goes from one and the other on a highfly wire. Iconic tbh

that's really an interesting and amazing concept,hope she does something like your idea :firega:

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, xoxoGeorge said:

I like the stage but I think flying around the arena is a little unsafe

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, thopekas said:

i think he means that the flying thing doesn't add a lot to the show except the wow factor.It would be great and enough to fly all over the arena for the entrance or for some songs like Pink does,but if she has to fly all the time only to go from one stage to another is just tiring for her,i mean the catwalks are more practical for her to move throught the main and secondary stages. But by all means he doesn't says that flying isn't something spectacular or not unexpected.of course it is.

This is exactly what I meant. Thank you. :hug:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

thopekas
Just now, Fernster7 said:

This is exactly what I meant. Thank you. :hug:

you're welcome monster bro/sis :hug:

Miracle

B-Stage is actually connected to the two little stages. The main stage is the only platform that's separate from the rest of the set. I'm guessing she'll do half of the show in the main stage and the other half in the B-STAGE / two round mini stages. But it's weird because the stages are actually set backwards.

Archived