šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stage Confirmed + Receipts

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

I have been trying to tell everyone this for months now, but I can officially confirm that the stage is the layout I have attached below.Ā 

I have nothing to lose or gain by telling you this information, I merely want to help fans out by letting you know before the show so you are less stressed out.Ā 

Also, I have posted a screenshot of the email from a venue confirming this back a few months ago and now. While I haven't included a name, email address, etc for the persons privacy, please assure that I have a lot more things to do with my day than make fake emails and send them back and forth to myself.Ā 

You will all see August 1st that this is the stage. My guess is that Gaga will fly from stage to stage.Ā 

I know many people believed this layout to be fake, because there was a fan edit that showed Perfect Illusion and Come To Mama packages being seated at the b-stages. However, the layout that was on the T Mobile Arena is far too specific to be fake.Ā 

Ā 

EDIT- I do however agree that the stage will be different for stadiums/outdoor shows, like the artRave stage.Ā 

2h7eyh3.jpg

Ā 

33eneki.png
2z4wpcm.png

Ā 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nick1495

So she may be using suspension wires to move her from state to stage? That would be awesome!Ā 

EDIT: also if this is legit my seats are literally right in front of where the semi circle stage is!!Ā :giveup::excited2:

Drin Lon

So there are 4 stagesĀ :duck:

Well this layout has been out for a long time so I guess we've been knewĀ :poot:

theahsfan

I hope the other smaller stages aren't what's requiring more trucks than needed at the BTWB, I hope the main stage design is something big

drinkmytears
Just now, Lil Mxnster said:

Receipts?Ā :awkney:

Email your venue or call them. Sorry I wanted to keep someone private so fans don't bombard them with questions. However this information is hardly exclusive when the seating chart has been on 2 arenas websites now. It was probably just taken down to be a surprise. Better than any receipts you've provided.Ā 

Monsterish
Just now, drinkmytears said:
1 minute ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Receipts?Ā :awkney:

Email your venue or call them. Sorry I wanted to keep someone private so fans don't bombard them with questions. However this information is hardly exclusive when the seating chart has been on 2 arenas websites now. It was probably just taken down to be a surprise. Better than any receipts you've provided.Ā 

tumblr_ola98pri4Z1r44yfpo1_500.gif

Chromatic

The only thing ruining this for me, is the fact that they ended their e-mail with '';-)''

Sorry, but it's just really unprofessional.

Ā 

Fernster7

I hope theres something amazing in those stages because as much as I like the idea of different stages and Gaga flying to each one of those it feels disappointing in a way to me.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

drinkmytears
Just now, Lil Mxnster said:

tumblr_ola98pri4Z1r44yfpo1_500.gif

I don't really understand what you are being sarcastic about? I don't want to blow up someones spot and have fans asking them unnecessary questions when they are trying to do a job. I know this employee personally.Ā 

Call or email your venue. Like I said, you have provided no information. Sorry I am trying to help people out.Ā 

Archived