Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stage Confirmed + Receipts

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

MANiCURE
On 27/07/2017 at 10:34 PM, drinkmytears said:

-You get a seat, you don't have to stand

-Its still one of the best seats in the whole arena, just off the floor by the mainstage

-You get to meet Gaga

-Backstage tour

-Band soundcheck

-Merch

-Dinner

....nobody made you pay for it.

Settle down. The comparison is fair in some aspects and whilst I appreciate where you are coming from, if you had experienced APZ you would have higher expectations. Like I said in your other thread - we're paying more for less Gaga. What we had in APZ was intimate during the gig and after, at least an hour of chatting and drinking in her company. She sat signing out programmes and never took her eyes off us when she spoke. She sat opening our gifts. 

What we have here is just a quick hello and picture , for all we know. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears
6 hours ago, MANiCURE said:

Settle down. The comparison is fair in some aspects and whilst I appreciate where you are coming from, if you had experienced APZ you would have higher expectations. Like I said in your other thread - we're paying more for less Gaga. What we had in APZ was intimate during the gig and after, at least an hour of chatting and drinking in her company. She sat signing out programmes and never took her eyes off us when she spoke. She sat opening our gifts. 

What we have here is just a quick hello and picture , for all we know. 

Why are you quoting an old post that everyone has already discussed telling me to settle down?

Miley
29 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Why are you quoting an old post that everyone has already discussed telling me to settle down?

It's not that old. She's stating her opinion with facts. I assume you had ARTPOP Zone tickets and can tell us how you experienced it? :)

drinkmytears
26 minutes ago, Miley said:

It's not that old. She's stating her opinion with facts. I assume you had ARTPOP Zone tickets and can tell us how you experienced it? :)

I got the country wrong. However, in the US the prices were the same

beboskoukla

if this is the stage... I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I SHOULD STAND!!!!!!!:cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga:

xoxo, Katarina

Archived