đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

More lights than NYC

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

JeffGaga89

Any thoughts on this twitter post? 

Maybe we are getting light wristbands, similar to the Halftime Show?

theahsfan

Omg it'd ****ing slay if each person had one of those wrist light things and they changed colour depending on the song/act

taylor.jpg

DeanSummer
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Omg it'd ****ing slay if each person had one of those wrist light things and they changed colour depending on the song/act

taylor.jpg

Coldplay did this at some of their tours 

DS

Brooklyn Nights
4 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

taylor.jpg

So here for this. I've been suspecting something like this since they said they were doing a lot with the lighting this tour.

2 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Coldplay did this at some of their tours 

Taylor Swift too!

Stef

This twitter account also tweeted last night that the stage is “the biggest concert stage ever”

atrempts to quiz them on where they get their info from proved futile, unsurprisingly :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

DeleteMyAccount
7 minutes ago, Stef said:

This twitter account also tweeted last night that the stage is “the biggest concert stage ever”

atrempts to quiz them on where they get their info from proved futile, unsurprisingly :air: 

Didn't someone say that there were more production trucks than the BTWB?

OT: I always said that it would be awesome to have the wrist band lights. I'd love that.

thebedesign

Imagine if it's a bigger stage than the BTW castle :sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon:

It’s not a fedora you ****

theahsfan
23 minutes ago, Stef said:

Well maybe they're right, there were more trucks needed than the BWTB required I think

Glittertinks
31 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

taylor.jpg

That would be a dream come true for me, tbh :selena: a) I always wanted such a wrist light during a tour, b) it creates an amazing atmosphere

Yuuri
6 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Well maybe they're right, there were more trucks needed than the BWTB required I think

It's for all the dirt, sun lamps, seeds, water, animals, and their food.:selena:

Bradley

I doubt it will be the biggest thing she's ever done, since the tour will only have 60 shows, it will be such a waste to use it for a relatively short period of time in comparison with her other tours.

I think it'll still be beautiful and magnificent in a different way, just not as spectacular as the Born This Way Ball castle.

Stef
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I doubt it will be the biggest thing she's ever done, since the tour will only have 60 shows, it will be such a waste to use it for a relatively short period of time in comparison with her other tours.

The same woman who served absolutely godly visuals at the beginning of 2016 with intel that ended up being for a slightly above average Grammy tribute? :hor: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

nickziza
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

The same woman who served absolutely godly visuals at the beginning of 2016 with intel that ended up being for a slightly above average Grammy tribute? :hor: 

EXACTLY lmao!!!

Archived