Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

More lights than NYC

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

Fame IV
9 minutes ago, Stef said:

The same woman who served absolutely godly visuals at the beginning of 2016 with intel that ended up being for a slightly above average Grammy tribute? :hor: 

Sorry, but the Bowie Tribute was not "slightly above average". It was incredible and used creative technology.

A Star is Born ⭐

Decodekid

if it's something familiar to how the crowd participated in the Super Bowl :giveup:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

thopekas

Maybe there isn't any opening acts and there is a 30minutes small introduction masterclass of how to interact with lighting torches  like they did in the SuperBowl so we can do small lighting choreos and we can feel more in the show than just watching 

32 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I doubt it will be the biggest thing she's ever done, since the tour will only have 60 shows, it will be such a waste to use it for a relatively short period of time in comparison with her other tours.

I think it'll still be beautiful and magnificent in a different way, just not as spectacular as the Born This Way Ball castle.

It actually makes sense that the "biggest tour" would be the shortest.

The whole "new technologic" things are expensive and probably hard to travel around & stuff so like... for real, a short tour but with magnificent proportions would be a good way of 'remembering". Idk if it sound clear but LOL

U can see Formation World Tour, 1989 Tour... they were all "new" somehow but also really "short" if looking back the antecessors\older tours

Bradley
10 minutes ago, Leeo said:

It actually makes sense that the "biggest tour" would be the shortest.

The whole "new technologic" things are expensive and probably hard to travel around & stuff so like... for real, a short tour but with magnificent proportions would be a good way of 'remembering". Idk if it sound clear but LOL

U can see Formation World Tour, 1989 Tour... they were all "new" somehow but also really "short" if looking back the antecessors\older tours

I don't agree with you. I think when you put an effort in building something really magnificent, you want to use it for a longer period of time and not just for a short tour. Britney's stage and props were pretty elaborate for her Vegas residency show and she used it for years. Katy's Prismatic World Tour also spanned years and it had a good stage. Justin Timberlake too for his The 20/20 Experience World Tour.

On the other hand, Rihanna had a simple stage for the Anti World Tour cause it's short.

1 minute ago, Bradley said:

I don't agree with you. I think when you put an effort in building something really magnificent, you want to use it for a longer period of time and not just for a short tour. Britney's stage and props were pretty elaborate for her Vegas residency show and she used it for years. Katy's Prismatic World Tour also spanned years and it had a good stage. Justin Timberlake too for his The 20/20 Experience World Tour.

On the other hand, Rihanna had a simple stage for the Anti World Tour cause it's short.

Yes  in my head that's my logic too but I just wanted to say it makes sense that sometimes they build big things for short tours :poot:

I hope they will work big with this one tho, god won't allow us any "ANTI TOUR" type of mess even tho Rihanna was in trouble with the Kanye cancelled tour too

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Yes  in my head that's my logic too but I just wanted to say it makes sense that sometimes they build big things for short tours :poot:

I hope they will work big with this one tho, god won't allow us any "ANTI TOUR" type of mess even tho Rihanna was in trouble with the Kanye cancelled tour too

I think Beyonce and Taylor had huge stages because they were really popular at the time they went on the Formation World Tour and 1989 World Tour. They had the budget for it.

With that being said, both artRAVE and the Born This Way Ball were beautiful and spectacular though, so I'm expecting something good from Gaga.

The-Born-This-Way-Ball-in-Tallinn-lady-g

2014LadyGaga_Getty488858813_090514.jpg

Also it's an unpopular opinion but I also loved the stage design for the Cheek to Cheek Tour (which is only a jazz and short tour):

03~670.jpg

B6KrpzUCQAEyhvX.jpg

Archived