Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga feat. Rihanna

beboskoukla

Featured Posts

beboskoukla

Hey dear monsters :D

Sooo I was wondering...
there were some rumors that Gaga and Rihanna make music together a few times.
for example: Sexxx Dreams.
But they never droped something...

Where do these rumors come from??? Do you think they really planed to work together and it just didn't fit or they never did?
I think it would be amazing if they collab together! I love both so much! And the song would be a huuuuge hit!!!
Gaga x Riri! :wub:

tbh. I think Sexxx dreams feat Riri would have been amaaaaaazing!!!! ( thanks on whoever made this cover, its gorgeous!!!!!)

maxresdefault.jpg

xoxo, Katarina

Xoxo Adriana

I think the rumor about Riri being on Sexxx Dreams was when they were both tweeting each other, fans speculated she was going to feature on the track but it never happened :selena:

EDIT: This is what started the rumor

PlanetChromatica

I'm not even sure she was quoting the song, she didn't get the lyrics right and there was an emphasis on YOU so maybe she was just tweeting about having a sex dream :toofunny:

beboskoukla
3 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I'm not even sure she was quoting the song, she didn't get the lyrics right there was an emphasis on YOU so maybe she was just tweeting about having a sex dream :toofunny:

I think she quoted it but she had someone special in mind thats the reason for the YOU :P

xoxo, Katarina

Robinladen

There was also that rumor a bit longer ago about the Silly Boy demo which turned out to be an Eva Simons song. 

Rihanna and Gaga do have some overlap in their artistry so I think a lot of people just like the idea of them together and a rumor can spread fast in stan land if the basis is a bit believable.

Mirages

Honestly, not a big fan of Rihanna, but ANTI got me shooketh and I think it'd be cool if they did something together. Rihanna's sexy bad bitch attitude and Gaga's sexualized strong woman personality would go so good together! Maybe a song that's a mix between Love on the Brain and Sexxx Dreams omg we'd be snatched for days! It could even help Gaga come back at the top of charts!

I'm the bitch that's fragile

AndrewGr

Also this tweet made everyone believe she was recording with Gaga

Spoiler

But she was talking about the actual song Monster ft Eminem :ladyhaha:

beboskoukla
18 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Also this tweet made everyone believe she was recording with Gaga

Hide contents

But she was talking about the actual song Monster ft Eminem :ladyhaha:

soooooo true!

xoxo, Katarina

beboskoukla
2 minutes ago, gagarihanna said:

It MUST happen one day :pray: 

yeeeeeees!!!! i hope sooooo!

7d06e580a0370c9555c48b52cedea97d.jpg

xoxo, Katarina

Bradley
1 hour ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I'm not even sure she was quoting the song, she didn't get the lyrics right and there was an emphasis on YOU so maybe she was just tweeting about having a sex dream :toofunny:

She was quoting it, she did it right after Gaga debuted Sexxx Dreams on iTunes Festival and the words are too similar to Gaga's lyrics to be regarded otherwise. Gaga also responded to Rihanna 'doing really nasty things'.

MaryJaneHolland

A collab between these two would put Telephone to shame :pray: It would iterally be the greatest collaboration of all time :pray: Come on, what are their teams thinking? :pray: 

3 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

They haven't even met..

I think they have :huh:

beboskoukla
4 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

They haven't even met..

I'm sure they know each other... Gaga said somewhere sh elikes to hang out with her when she is around...  something like that :) 

xoxo, Katarina

Bradley
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

A collab between these two would put Telephone to shame :pray: It would iterally be the greatest collaboration of all time :pray: Come on, what are their teams thinking? :pray: 

I think they have :huh:

They would need to promote the hell outta the song though, it's not easy for women to chart nowadays unless heavy promotion is served.

Archived