Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Million Reasons JWT Edition

Stadtbear

Featured Posts

Stadtbear

Hey all 🤗

We are getting closer to the Tour of this deacde. I really hope Gaga plays this MR mix she used at Coachella. Maybe starting withe the original version and then turning to the andrelli mix. The party would be perfect then.

What are your ideas? Im excited to hear some :hor:

Xoxo from zurich

MaryJaneHolland

Not the Andrelli Remix :saladga: Electro production and ballad vocals.... excuse me no :saladga:

numb the flame

If she does play the Andrelli remix, I feel like it would serve as a outro (Like the Applause remix after the artRAVE)

Stadtbear
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Not the Andrelli Remix :saladga: Electro production and ballad vocals.... excuse me no :saladga:

Haha i love it only in that mix. Normally i hate when some producers make a ballad to a mix. I think the MR has something :excited2:

ToxicHot

I love that remix (I literally just got done listening to it seconds ago lol). :wub: I was pretty skeptical about a MR remix in general, like the idea of it just seemed sorta tacky/meh. But honestly this one is pretty perfect. It's got something special to it. I was so happy to see her perform it at Coachella!

However, for the tour, I really hope she sings the acoustic piece. But I would absolutely love to see this remix as an interlude (perhaps following that performance?) or outro. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Gagadonna

She should perform the album version of the song, followed by the remix, and then sing The Cure. 

Sorcerer

No. I would really be disappointed.

The GP loves the original version. The original version will be the one considered for a Grammy, and it should stay the same. Not that generic remix.

BadJudas

She will sing a extented version [The extension of VSFS.] of Million Grammys : First verse/chorus at the Guitar. Second verse/chorus at the piano. Bridge + Final Chorus is the original version [Or maybe the Royal Variety's One.] and she finish with a second final chorus is a Andrelli Remix. [With Keytar ? :duck: ].

Yeah, it is a f***ing mess.

IllusionLover

I hope she do something like Gypsy in the artRAVE, first verse and chorus acoustic and then the remix. or maybe she could sing the whole song acoustic, and use the remix as an outro/interlude after the last song in the setlist 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

androiduser

I think she need some big acoustic numbers as always, so MR is an obvious choice

Archived