Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Times You Almost Burned Your Stan Card [Lana Edition]

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

What Lana moment almost caused you to unstan our Queen of Sadness? :lana:

For me, it was in 2015. Honeymoon + Ugly Photoshoots + Ugly Soundtracks + Ugly Collabs = Unhappy Stan :madge:

luckily Lust for Life served all the tea 2015 missed and more :pray:

an angel held me like a child

Tom Nook

Tbh when So Legit got leaked like I know that was old but I was pressed :selena: I love Lana but Gaga is my religion :pray:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

I hate people who slander Honeymoon that album is one of her best and y'all can choke....but speaking of Honeymoon I was in flames with the lack of promo/videos and most of all NO TOUR :giveup:

Yuuri
9 minutes ago, Alolan Raichu said:

Tbh when So Legit got leaked like I know that was old but I was pressed :selena: I love Lana but Gaga is my religion :pray:

The song was leaked in 2013, meaning it could have been recorded the times when they worked near-by eachother. But the thing that alarms me it the line "How the cuck is your song in a Coke commercial, crazy?", and Gaga (as far from I know) has had only one coke comerical which was in 2011 (Electric Chapel). Not to mention it couldn't be writen before Gaga became famous "Stefani, you suck, I know you’re selling twenty million." But that's just a theory.

Perfume
3 minutes ago, Yuuri said:

The song was leaked in 2013, meaning it could have been recorded the times when they worked near-by eachother. But the thing that alarms me it the line "How the cuck is your song in a Coke commercial, crazy?", and Gaga (as far from I know) has had only one coke comerical which was in 2011 (Electric Chapel). Not to mention it couldn't be writen before Gaga became famous "Stefani, you suck, I know you’re selling twenty million." But that's just a theory.

So Legit is from 2009 :lana: and yeah there's been so much speculation on the coke commercial line, I'm thinking she just added something random in there? Idk... 

an angel held me like a child

Yuuri
2 minutes ago, So Legit said:

So Legit is from 2009 :lana: and yeah there's been so much speculation on the coke commercial line, I'm thinking she just added something random in there? Idk... 

There is no confirmed recorded year so it could have been anywhere from 2006 to 2011.  I wonder if they ever confronted each other about it, as they seem to be good friends or at least appear to be.

CV_qQ1PUEAEHhWw.jpg

Saint Hollywood

When I found out Best American Record wasn't on Lust For Life :selena:

FrozenKookie
4 minutes ago, Yuuri said:

There is no confirmed recorded year so it could have been anywhere from 2006 to 2011.  I wonder if they ever confronted each other about it, as they seem to be good friends or at least appear to be.

CV_qQ1PUEAEHhWw.jpg

Lana even went to Gaga's birthday once. Kweens only.

f7b9d1941cb9cc100854bb8b479a5593--lady-g

SpookyKid

Been listening to her since BTD, right when Honeymoon came out I listened to it once and hated it, it felt like the most boring and bland thing ever, so I didn't listen to it for like 3 months, then I decided to give it another shot and I actually liked it :D 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

42 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

I famously burned mine on Friday

giphy.gif

About time you saw the light

Archived