💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Buying tickets outside venue before show (JWT)

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood
11 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Thanks @Saint Hollywood :diane: I've heard of that happening too that's why I was toying with the idea of getting it day-of.

It can happen no matter the time of the purchase, whether the day-of or six months before :air:

But you're welcome :diane:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga
9 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

It can happen no matter the time of the purchase, whether the day-of or six months before :air:

But you're welcome :diane:

I just mean buying from stubhub vs buying from a scalper in-person outside of the venue, I realize I can be scammed either way though but just to clarify hahaha 

🤖⚡️

Brooklyn Nights
21 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Thanks @Saint Hollywood :diane: I've heard of that happening too that's why I was toying with the idea of getting it day-of.

HEY! ok I basically started this thread based on what you told me about it before. I hope that this same thing can happen as it did with you but do you think demand is higher now? Not sure how high the demand was during ARTPOP? I want to do this so bad but it feels risky 

Do you mean they're just impossible to find? I'm referring to general admission.  I thought you had to show ID regardless of where you were in the venue 

No, I mean they don't exist at all. They have it set up in way that's impossible to resell floor tickets. There is no physical tickets for general admission. Your ticket is the credit card used to pay online. I called the bell center to ask if I could use my brothers credit card and bring it with me even though he isn't going and she said "their is no possible way you would get through security if your name isn't on his credit card." :( I actually had to go buy a prepaid credit card to purchase my ticket.

thopekas

Is it true that they are selling the tickets extra cheap outside the venue the day of the concert,or at sites like a day before the concert?

endless
37 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

HEY! ok I basically started this thread based on what you told me about it before. I hope that this same thing can happen as it did with you but do you think demand is higher now? Not sure how high the demand was during ARTPOP? I want to do this so bad but it feels risky  

Hi babe. So.. I got tickets this time... but I have friends coming along with me that don't have tickets and plan to just buy them on the side of the road and I'm not at all worried for them. There are always tons of chubby men on the side of the road making hand gestures at everyone who walks by. I wouldn't worry at all. It's Montreal, afterall. 

Robo Ga
Just now, endless said:

Hi babe. So.. I got tickets this time... but I have friends coming along with me that don't have tickets and plan to just buy them on the side of the road and I'm not at all worried for them. There are always tons of chubby men on the side of the road making hand gestures at everyone who walks by. I wouldn't worry at all. It's Montreal, afterall. 

thanks man :) I think I'm going to give it a shot. Worse comes to worse, I just don't get in and then I'll party in montreal for a bit hahahaha. Or I'll buy a shi**y seat beforehand as an insurance policy and then try to get a better one day-of

10 minutes ago, thopekas said:

Is it true that they are selling the tickets extra cheap outside the venue the day of the concert,or at sites like a day before the concert?

prob not online, but yes scalpers usually chill outside the venues with tickets in big cities just as @endless said

🤖⚡️

Just go to the arena's box office instead of buying a potential fake ticket on the street!

Robo Ga
Just now, Gaga98 said:

Just go to the arena's box office instead of buying a potential fake ticket on the street!

Doubt that they'd have anything good left though 

🤖⚡️

thopekas
1 minute ago, Gaga98 said:

Can the arenas box office have tickets available at concert day?

Just now, thopekas said:

Can the arenas box office have tickets available at concert day?

Definitely! I mean, its subjective, but not impossible. I doubt they'll have general admission but arenas are always added extra tickets throughout time

thopekas

4 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

prob not online, but yes scalpers usually chill outside the venues with tickets in big cities just as @endless said

And how do u recognize them?

thopekas
3 minutes ago, Gaga98 said:

Definitely! I mean, its subjective, but not impossible. I doubt they'll have general admission but arenas are always added extra tickets throughout time

I see,but good to know anyway :)

codymonster

There are seat tickets on Ticketmaster for the show.. I just checked and one popped up! I'd just get them there and KNOW that you will actually have a ticket. How awful would it be to get there the day of and not get a ticket :wtfga:

Zilla

Don't do it. Tickets could be fake, then you're out of money and out of the venue.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

RAMROD

Don't do that if you can, most of them are fake tickets.  Get them from ticket resale websites instead, at least you're covered if got scammed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived