interview

Bob's Burgers Creator Talks About "Lady Caca"

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

Well damn if she don't know you and she's in the middle of a conversation.... :awkney:

ItWasntLaauv

I love Bob's Burgers sooooo much :wub:. Really pressed that Netflix removed it from their streaming service. :cryga:

OT: I don't really understand what happened in their lil story but... whatever :D. It didn't seem malicious or anything, just a funny encounter.

Cuchulainn

Lmao. How humiliating though. I'm sure there's more to it, he was drunk afterall.

MichealScott
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I love Bob's Burgers sooooo much :wub:. Really pressed that Netflix removed it from their streaming service. :cryga:

They DID!! :fthis:

netflix shall burn for this 

lkyE6.gif

bitchimtrying
5 minutes ago, Creativek said:

Lmao. How humiliating though. I'm sure there's more to it, he was drunk afterall.

I know, knowing Gaga she wouldn't be that mean, she probably asked it as a question, wondering if he had a good night and he was too drunk to understand. 

littlepotter
6 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

i have a headache 

Same :toofunny:

chaeri pls

Highway10

i've never watched Bob Burgers everyone says its a good tv show should i watch it?

ItWasntLaauv
59 minutes ago, Highway10 said:

i've never watched Bob Burgers everyone says its a good tv show should i watch it?

Yes you should!! The humor is slightly off beat and awkward but not cringy. It's really well balanced and nice to watch honestly. :hug:

actsleazy
2 hours ago, bitchimtrying said:

I know, knowing Gaga she wouldn't be that mean, she probably asked it as a question, wondering if he had a good night and he was too drunk to understand. 

did you not watch the video? :poot:

he said she was saying goodnight to a friend behind him that was leaving :poot:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

NIghtmareElm

I could barely watch the video.  They were kind of annoying tbh.  

CyanLights

After getting though the headache and trying to decide what he he'll was said, it's a funny story and no shade at Gaga what so ever, just a misunderstanding!

Archived