celeb

Anne Hathaway to play Barbie

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

AmericanGUY

anything better than Amy Schumer tbh

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

TheRoof

I sincerely wanted Amy to play the role, she was more realistic in terms of physical appearance to break stereotypes and beauty canons

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

I sincerely wanted Amy to play the role, she was more realistic in terms of physical appearance to break stereotypes and beauty canons

so basically you wanted barbie to be nothing like what barbie actually is which would in turn mean the movie might as well be called something else.. ok

Musery

SissyFromSpace
8 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

LMFAOOOOO BYEEE LMFAOOOOO NO. EVEN MY COWORKERS AT WORK WERE TRASHING HER AMY IS HORRIBLE sorry for the caps but RIP BARBIE 1958-2017 IF Amy played barbie 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

TheRoof
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

so basically you wanted barbie to be nothing like what barbie actually is which would in turn mean the movie might as well be called something else.. ok

It sounds strange but I saw an article that said that was the secret purpose of the movie or something like that
Anyway,  Anne Hathaway is a great actress thought

Ferrer Zorola
Just now, Lance said:

LMFAOOOOO BYEEE LMFAOOOOO NO. EVEN MY COWORKERS AT WORK WERE TRASHING HER AMY IS HORRIBLE sorry for the caps but RIP BARBIE 1958-2017 IF Amy played barbie 

I don't get it... aren't you always showing off how Barbie the brand is progressing by including new sized Barbies... yet here you are calling Amy horrible?...

i bet you wouldn't like it if anybody in this forum would criticize you for uploading a pic of yourself wearing a kimono with bare legs 😑

It's not that I defend or like her it's just that nowadays if one person hates a public figure it's enough for the whole online community to bandwagon.

Also, if Amy doesn't look like Barbie, Anne has NOTHING in common with the doll.

LIFE IS GOOD

blackpink

Anne would have a great Barbie voice too, tbh. She's been chosen for a reason after all. Here for it. 

Runway

Great choice. When I think of Barbie I think of someone beautiful like Anne Hathaway 

TimisaMonster

Good...That's like saying Lena Dunham will play the biopic of Angelina Jolies life :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HOTNebraskaGuy
12 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I don't get it... aren't you always showing off how Barbie the brand is progressing by including new sized Barbies... yet here you are calling Amy horrible?...

i bet you wouldn't like it if anybody in this forum would criticize you for uploading a pic of yourself wearing a kimono with bare legs 😑

It's not that I defend or like her it's just that nowadays if one person hates a public figure it's enough for the whole online community to bandwagon.

Also, if Amy doesn't look like Barbie, Anne has NOTHING in common with the doll.

Pretty shallow of you to assume any and all hate torwards Amy is due to her appearance, which most of the time is NOT the case. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Fiona Apple
32 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

The promotion of obesity needs to stop already

Mikey Monster

I think it's gonna be hilarious to see her try to get all method and actually think she's a Barbie 😂:giveup::sharon:

Mikey McCampbell

Maleficent
23 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

He never said anything about her size. Amy is horrible wether she were a size 0 or a 24...

Ferrer Zorola
8 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Pretty shallow of you to assume any and all hate torwards Amy is due to her appearance, which most of the time is NOT the case. 

Great now I'm the bad guy, the "shallow" one. I've seen she's been making familiar comments at her show and zhit like that. Is that a reason to get bullied? No. Do I ignore other things this woman has said? Yes. Do I HAVE to know everything she has said? Not at all.

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived