đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Anthony Fantano Reviews Lust For Life

Bio

Featured Posts

I agree with most of the things he said, the second half o the album is much better and the trap beats are terrible. He said there are some improvements though and that there are more songs that he likes than ones that he dislikes for the first time ever.

Just now, IAmDavid said:

I hate you for spoiling the score :rip: 

Sorry, didn't know that would be a problem :cryga: Edited it out.

ryanripley

i'll watch it properly later but i completely agree with trap beats part in the OP, she over did them :saladga: 

lana is like, that cinematic escape from generic music for me, sort of like pop meets classical and to have so many songs ruined with an ugly beat really put a damper on this album for me :cryga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Lona Delery

I agree on a lot of his points, especially with his rant about the trap production and that the second half shits over the first.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

arthurhmangum

I don't care what anyone says, Lust for Life is what I needed at this point in my life. 

ezgif-4-3e293a8d1d.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Fernster7

Summer Bummer and Lust For Life are the best songs on this album and the rest of it is average at best.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived