Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What will be the opening song? (poll)

PartySick

The show's opener  

117 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the first song will be?

Featured Posts

PartySick

Title :gaycat:

Personally, I think it'll be Diamond Heart but she's made unexpected openers work before. I would've never guess ARTPOP would be such a great choice as the first song but it was :flutter:

🖤

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

tbh I think the "HEEEEERRREEEE WE GOOOO" from A-YO was made to open the JWT 

🖤👹

plasticalice

Come To Mama. I imagine the tour having that song's sort of tone/aesthetic.

xoxoGeorge

the iconic Diamond Heart will open the JWT with a high energy performance like DITD in The Monster Ball 

HOTNebraskaGuy

Well she chose ARTSNORE for the ArtRAVE so maybe she'll chose Million Pillows for the Joanne Tour. But then again for the Born This Way Ball she performed Highway Uni**** so maybe she'll chose a good song like Perfect Hit That Got Away. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Duella Dvil

I think she may open with Sinners Prayer some kind of mellow yet energy creating intro all culminating in a sillouette of Gaga singing Sinner's Prayer similar to the Dive Bar Tour

www.instagram.com/theduella666

narcoswing
4 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

ARTSNORE

be quiet, tiffany, be quiet! what is wrong with you? stop it! 

i have never in my life yelled at a girl like this. when my mother yells like this it’s because she loves me. 

i was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you. how dare you? learn something from this. 

when you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself, ‘cause nobody’s gonna take responsibility for you. 

you rollin’ your eyes and you acting like this because you’ve heard it all before. you’ve heard it all before, you don’t know where the hell i come from, you have no idea what i’ve been through. 

but i’m not a victim, i grow from it, and i learn. 

take responsibility for yourself.

Arizona Sky

We all thought that Aura would open the ArtRave, so I wouldn't be sure that it'll be Diamond Heart

I still wouldn't count Sinner's Prayer out

MuglerHooker

She'll start with Million Reasons then sing an extended version of it, then the Andrelli Remix then another extended version.

Spoiler

:trollga:

For the first two versions she'll just sing it, the next version she plays the piano and on the version after that will be with a guitar and then she plays a special version with a trumpet from she stole from one of the players from the C3C era that will happen when she does the first two shows of JWT then cancels it to start C3C Live!. But (plot twist) after she does the trumpet version she pulls us a Swinefest and plays all 3 at once. Then she has an interlude featuring Donatella and Jewels N' Drugs with Bad Kids. After that she plays an acoustic version of Money Honey and Disco Heaven. and (plot twist) she gives everyone a special letter when they leave, each having a printed message saying something along the lines of:

'U thought u was getting the whole album, no fagg*t, Now hear me sing Million Reasons three more times for the encore.'

Spoiler

:trollga:

Spoiler

idk why this emoticon keeps coming up. I am totally serious and this and this whole spoiler is DEFINITELY NOT SARCASM.

Spoiler

BOOKMARK ME FATS

Buy ARTPOP On iTunes

kvnrp

I really hope after today Gaga picks A-YO just to shut the haters on here up :whitney:

But other than that, A-YO or Diamond Heart are good choices.

WildAmerican

inb4 Sinner's Prayer

No, but I think it's DH or AYO. I'd prefer DH tho cause it's one of my favorite songs.

Archived