💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't Hold Your Breath For the Vanguard Award.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood

I honestly think that Katy will get the Vanguard award this year :selena:

She does have a number of amazing videos :pray:

You can't deny that :poot:

Antichrist

ya'll need to calm down, since when is the vanguard award such a huge thing? or VMAs for that matter?

Robinladen

Well Gaga is on tour so she wouldnt be able to perform anyway. Katy has been consistent in her video quality and has a few great ones. Even in her debut era she already made cool and fun videos on a lower budget. She's worthy of the award and could use some positive press during the Witness era.

TeenIdle

I don't really care at this point. I'm waiting for her 4th Grammy performance in a row :whitney:

DiamondAngel

Hate to sound controversial on here but Gaga's last era (two really - because even though ARTPOP had two great videos, it was ONLY two) - proved that she hasn't earned it in my opinion. Katy has remained consistent. 

Robinladen
2 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

ya'll need to calm down, since when is the vanguard award such a huge thing? or VMAs for that matter?

With Beyoncé they marketed the entire show around that award. With Kanye they did kinda too.

Bellatrix

Well, Katy deserves it more at this point. Her videography is better so I'd be surprised if Gaga gets it.

PerfectIllusion

Gaga will never attend so she will never win :green: someday Ed Shiitran will get the Vanguard Award just because hes always there...

I knew Gaga wasn't gonna get it and Katy is serving this era + she did the Super Bowl b4 gaga so :trollga:

Blahwhatever22

Keep it! There are more better awards Gaga will be snatching soon.:classy:

tumblr_m4ggb4sMUO1rvbu6bo1_500.gif

DonnieDarko
9 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

It's not since Gaga stopped being recognized. At least for some of the monsters. 

VMA's is still a big deal in the music world, especially in the commercial music world. We really cannot deny it.

OmgSum1Actually

I think she will get that award eventually, but not this year and that's okay

Shameless selfpromo

Archived