đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your ideal JWT opening?

thebedesign

Featured Posts

thebedesign

What do you expect? What would you like to see?

I'd like to believe that we're getting something amazing like the MB Tour intro, maybe mixed with the artRAVE intro. 

So, what do you want to see and what should be the opening song after an intro that will set the whole arena on fire :firega: (qoute me on this!)

It’s not a fedora you ****

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

Based on the Dive bar openers, any of those would be good. But I NEED Perfect Illusion to be the last encore. NEED.

BgRaEgTaT

I want it to be diamond heart but she has a history of opening with random songs in the middle of the album so my bet is Perfect Illusion. 

zerojk
4 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Why is everyone saying Diamond Heart? What a boring song to open with

She opened BTWB with highway unicorn, a much more boring and worse song

theahsfan
Just now, zerojk said:

She opened BTWB with highway unicorn, a much more boring and worse song

I understand with Highway Unicorn tbh. I think A-Yo would be a much better opener; it's unbeat and has the "HEREEE WE GO"

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Why is everyone saying Diamond Heart? What a boring song to open with

actually i could see it working really well, the song starts relatively quiet and goes from 0 to 100 real fast meaning the lights and stage could too :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyBabe

A-YO :rockstar:

⚯͛

Weasel

Now that I think about it, nothing seems to be opening worthy :air: I feel like PI could be but then again, I feel like it fits more for somewhere in the middle of the tour mixed with Judas and Applause or something. 

TheFameMoister
26 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

What do you expect? What would you like to see?

I'd like to believe that we're getting something amazing like the MB Tour intro, maybe mixed with the artRAVE intro. 

So, what do you want to see and what should be the opening song after an intro that will set the whole arena on fire :firega: (qoute me on this!)

Hello, ex-wife

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

Lazarus

Would prefer to see her serve stuff like the Coachella interlude- Creepy, odd, nature-themed visuals, absolutely massive screens and an army of lights, then launch right in with "YOOOOUUUUUUUUNG WILD AMERICAN..." :staymad:

ugh

Decodekid

Just as someone said in some other thread, if the opening is "here we go" omg no :saladga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

thopekas

i strongly believe she is gonna use A-Yo and the "Here we goooo"

it sound a bit tacky but with a proper interlude and some iconic visuals,sounds and an iconic entrance like from the roof or something, it can be very impressive.

Archived