Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tickets all sold out in Europe?

Storm

Featured Posts

hausofcy

in belgium sales through stubhub and viagogo are illegal so i would try the Facebook event page. Be sure to do a background check on their profile before buying since sometimes fake profiles will scam you.

🇯🇵

malongaga

For amsterdam check this link: 

https://www.ticketswap.nl/event/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour/f3723794-147f-4e5d-b2a8-99ae0c223200

Currently loads of seats but every now and then somebody sells their GA tickets. You can register as looking for tickets so you get a notification when someone is selling. Gotta be quick tho. GA tickets keep selling in a few sec :giveup:

Thanks for the tips guys!

I think I found some tickets for Zurich! :cryga:

I am the wind and hurricane, the stormy sky and rain

loathereality
On 7/25/2017 at 2:55 PM, Storm said:

Hey guys!

So, I want to go to the European Leg of this tour, but I've looked online for tickets and they seem to be sold-out everywhere. Is that right? I'm talking about the standard standing ticket, you still have plenty of seating tickets available.

I'm living in Geneva, Switzerland right now so I have plenty of cheap flights everywhere around Europe, and I would be willing to go pretty much anywhere close for the show (France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium...). Would you guys know any good website or facebook group or whatever where people re-sell their tickets? I really wanted to go to one of the shows and I don't see any other option.

did you check barcelona day 2

loathereality
19 hours ago, Storm said:

Because I want to dance? xD

I went to a Shakira concert once with a seating ticket and it was kind of sad...

seat is a mistake

Archived