Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A few questions...

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

Hey y'all, I'll be attending the first date of the tour and I have a few questions because it's my first concert so they might seem like stupid questions...

1. How early should I be there, it says 7:30 PM is the starting time but should I get there earlier (I have a seated ticket in the 300s sections)

2. Is there an opening act on the first date? (If so who?)

3. Should I bring food or is the food there good?

4. How many washrooms are there usually and are there huge lineups?

5. How long do Gaga's shows last and when do they end

6. how long is the opening act?

7. Any other general thing I should know? 

Chromatic

1. How early should I be there, it says 7:30 PM is the starting time but should I get there earlier (I have a seated ticket in the 300s sections)

When I attended the artRAVE in Denmark, I came two hours or something like that, before the concert started. Always a good idea, to arrive some time earlier, just in case sometime changes in the schedule! I also had seated VIP tickets.

Wasn't Lady Starlight confirmed? Anyway, just enjoy it. Sometimes they're actually good. Despite the hate, I actually think Starlight did a good job at the artRAVE. 

Don't bring food, or drinks - the security is most likely gonna tell you to get rid of it. Eventually, bring something you can eat and drink while your waiting. Bring money! Theres probably somewhere to buy water, coke or beer inside. 

Depends on the stadium/arena - suppose there's ''enough'' but there's not really anything to do. Visit before the concert starts though.

5. Any other general thing I should know?

Have fun! Also, if you're confused or have trouble finding anything, just ask the staff at the stadium/arena! That's what they're there for. Don't be scared to socialize, people are usually nice and helpful at concerts.

Of course, this is all based on my experiences! Also, this was in Denmark - could be different in your country.. :) 

Irrelevant
14 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

Hey y'all, I'll be attending the first date of the tour and I have a few questions because it's my first concert so they might seem like stupid questions...

lucky!

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Wasn't Lady Starlight confirmed? Anyway, just enjoy it. Sometimes they're actually good. Despite the hate, I actually think Starlight did a good job at the artRAVE. 

no :emma:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

highbythebeach
4 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

I have a question maybe someone can answer what time does the show usually end :sweat:

I have this question to but I forgot to ask

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Which part.. :poot: 

whichever one you'd like to believe :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Chromatic
5 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

I have a question maybe someone can answer what time does the show usually end :sweat:

1 minute ago, highbythebeach said:

I have this question to but I forgot to ask

Usually the shows takes around 2 hours, minus the opening act. It can change, depending on how much time she decides too speak, etc. etc. 

highbythebeach
7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

When I attended the artRAVE in Denmark, I came two hours or something like that, before the concert started. Always a good idea, to arrive some time earlier, just in case sometime changes in the schedule! I also had seated VIP tickets.

Don't bring food, or drinks - the security is most likely gonna tell you to get rid of it. Eventually, bring something you can eat and drink while your waiting. Bring money! Theres probably somewhere to buy water, coke or beer inside. 

Depends on the stadium/arena - suppose there's ''enough'' but there's not really anything to do. Visit before the concert starts though.

Have fun! Also, if you're confused or have trouble finding anything, just ask the staff at the stadium/arena! That's what they're there for. Don't be scared to socialize, people are usually nice and helpful at concerts.

Of course, this is all based on my experiences! Also, this was in Denmark - could be different in your country.. :) 

Are not even small snacks allowed? And what about water bottles

drinkmytears
17 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

1- Gaga never goes on before 8:45 PM or so. Since its opening night, I would expect her to be on between 9 and 10 PM. I would arrive around 7:45-8PM with your ticket, since you don't have VIP or GA. 

2- We don't know. Some sources say Lady Starlight. Maybe nobody.

3- They won't let food inside. Eat before or pay big money inside for junk. 

4- There will be a washroom for every couple of sections, however yes the lines will be long especially for womens. 

Chromatic
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

whichever one you'd like to believe :poot:

5974bde1a4ad2_c53ab61be3b2c5bc56aaba3cfc

Spoiler

:poot: 

highbythebeach
Just now, Lucas said:

Usually the shows takes around 2 hours, minus the opening act. It can change, depending on how much time she decides too speak, etc. etc. 

And how long is the opening act usually?

itsdominik
7 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

Gaga's shows usually are about 2 hours, maybe even a bit longer. So if she starts on time - let's say 9pm - the show will be finished at around 11:15pm :)

itsdominik
37 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

And how long is the opening act usually?

the opening act(s) usually start(s) at around 7:40pm and last until 8:30pm. Then they usually prepare the stage for Gaga as she is set to start at around 9pm 

DawnNutella

I don't know about you're specific venue but at every concert/show/game I've been to has been basically the same.

1. I would probably try to get there about an hour early, in case of heavy traffic, parking issues, long lines to get in etc. That way you should have time to use the restroom, find your seat, get souvenirs/drinks or whatever if wanted. You shouldn't have to get there super early since you have a seat.

2.We don't know yet, they haven't said:toofunny:

3. Most venues have basic foods (hotdogs, nachos, pizza, popcorn) but they're usually expensive and not the best food. You might could sneak in a bottle of water/protein bars but some places do bag checks and don't allow outside food/drinks. We usually eat before we go. 

4. Most places have quite a few restrooms but the line is usually long at times (not normally as long for the men's room it seems) 

5. Have fun! Livestream for us that aren't going until later! (J/k, kinda...):stalkga:

Archived