šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tips for Surviving JWT Leaks/Spoilers

SiliconeMonster

Featured Posts

SiliconeMonster
19 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I would say for you it's worth waiting, since your show is so close. I, on the other hand, will not wait and spoil it for myself since my show is in December and I want to be prepared to record the unreleased music because I was not impressed withĀ the "PARTYNAUSEOUS" recordingsĀ :sis:

One of the main reasons why I'm so tempted to wait is the possibility of new music and how close the date is. I completely understand why you can't, that's so much torture to wait 4 months :selena:

Find your freedom in the music

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga
36 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I would say for you it's worth waiting, since your show is so close. I, on the other hand, will not wait and spoil it for myself since my show is in December and I want to be prepared to record the unreleased music because I was not impressed withĀ the "PARTYNAUSEOUS" recordingsĀ :sis:

OMG that would be such a great thing to do. I totally wanna bring a studio auto-compressing microphone to the show, but I bet everyone would be like wtf is this gay doing hereĀ :awkney:

NecroManny

The only spoil I want is to see the stage! So I know where I want to go when it's my date ALL THE WAY IN NOVEMBER 28

Justice4ARTPOP

DeleteMyAccount

I feel like it's worse for me because I'm going to the 10th show. So it's hard to wait like if I were going to the 3rd show. And it's not like I can submit to spoilers as if my show wasn't for a few months. I'm so weak.Ā :air:

whore
40 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

OMG that would be such a great thing to do. I totally wanna bring a studio auto-compressing microphone to the show, but I bet everyone would be like wtf is this gay doing hereĀ :awkney:

Skip a step, just hack the soundboard and get the pure audioĀ :lolly:

Maria Brink

Okay but where is the stage!? WE NEED THE DAMN STAGE! Someone find the stage!! Gotta preplan my standing spaces.

RAMROD

Well, I am not bothered by streams of clips and reviews by fans and media alike once tour started.

But if you want to avoid spoilers, you will need absolute internet continence. Since you will likely Ā see it everywhere. In this cult site. On facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Whatsapp groups, etc etc. So staying away from internet til your date is essential, Ā and tell your friends who also like Gaga to count you out from tour update by texting or chat cos you want to avoid spoilers, but that will be really tough to do tho.

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

RAMROD
Just now, gagasrat said:

Okay but where is the stage!? WE NEED THE DAMN STAGE! Someone find the stage!! Gotta preplan my standing spaces.

11-balance-doesnt-really-matter-new.gif

Ā 

200w.gif

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

xoxo lou

when should i arrive so i can buy merch at the perfect time , the show starts 7Ā :gaycat:

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, xoxo lou said:

when should i arrive so i can buy merch at the perfect time , the show starts 7Ā :gaycat:

Ā 

If you are standing GA, better do it after show. But that is gambling as some merch might have sold out by then, if the merch store already open before show.

If you have seated ticket, get it right away before the show.

DawnNutella
1 hour ago, NecroManny said:

The only spoil I want is to see the stage! So I know where I want to go when it's my date ALL THE WAY IN NOVEMBER 28

That's when I'm going too. Do you have a ga ticket or did you get CTM or something like that? It's so long to wait! I'm contemplating going to an earlier show too but everything else is so far from meĀ :neyde:

GypsyBabe

I have this dilemma too! My first show is September 1st. I can't be off social media and in blackout mode for a whole month. What if she releases new music? I need to see the stage!Ā 

I want to be surprised, but I don't want to be surprised. You know?Ā :saladga:

āšÆĶ›

NecroManny
12 hours ago, DawnNutella said:

That's when I'm going too. Do you have a ga ticket or did you get CTM or something like that? It's so long to wait! I'm contemplating going to an earlier show too but everything else is so far from meĀ :neyde:

Yas! I have CTM! Ā I know it soooo far. I live in Georgia! But I wanted to go to Florida date also! But I don't have enough money lolĀ 

Justice4ARTPOP

Archived