Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tips for Surviving JWT Leaks/Spoilers

SiliconeMonster

Featured Posts

SiliconeMonster
Spoiler

Too bad they don't exist yet :air:

So... It's one week until JWT kicks off and I'm gonna so thirsty from all this secrecy :giveup:(my show is Aug 8th so my wait is nothing compared to some) but I know I'm gonna be desperate by August 1st.  I've managed to know way too much about each Gaga tour I've gone to before my show and pretty much become a little manager in the audience following the choreo and setlist and at the same time expecting all of her outfits. Pretty much like:

tumblr_inline_onr20kKQl01r3ke7i_500.gif

I'd really love to be surprised by what she performs and does for once, because I feel like it would add even more magic to it all but (I'm not sure if it's even a normal thing??) My self control doesn't exist and I seriously need ideas if it's worth doing.Those of you who have successfully avoided tour leaks/spoilers prior to shows you've gone to in the past, how did you do it? Is it even possible to completely avoid knowing too much about the shows and honestly, is it even worth the suffering? :selena:

Find your freedom in the music

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

It was easy for me during artRave, as I was the second show, but I'm spoiling myself with the deets.

Purr more, hiss less.

Decodekid

that's my problem, i don't know if i should see videos before the show or not. Cause when you see them first in the internet and then live, is like wow, i've experienced it now, but i've never been to a surprise Gaga show, so idk what to do :giveup:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

arthurhmangum

Me: "I'm not gonna spoil the tour until I see it". 

Also me looking at all the performances on the first night:

SeFl7P5.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

codymonster

I'm so excited because my show is the second show. So I just have to avoid this site for 2 days :pray:

Every other tour I've watched videos before, so I'm excited to have the opportunity to witness.mp3 this tour completely live without any idea what is going to happen or what songs will be played :excited2:

Born To Slay

I didn't watch anything from the Artrave and it didn't make the show any more enjoyable.

DawnNutella

My show isn't until November 28 so there's NO WAY I'll be able to wait. If I got to see one of the first few dates I'd try to wait and be totally surprised, I think that'd be fun to have no idea what to expect! It's not realistic for me though, I'm so excited to see and I have no willpower to hold off until November :selena:

Going to attempt to wait.... for the first time ever. Usually I want to know the set list but this time around I kind of want to be surprised for once. I almost don't even know want to see the stage either. 

Queen1551

I thought about waiting..  but my show is in November. I can't. I'll be glued to videos on Aug. 1st 

Also I'm going with my mom, who only agreed to go cause she loved  Joanne so much. She told me to check out the setlist for other songs to know. lol 

whore

I would say for you it's worth waiting, since your show is so close. I, on the other hand, will not wait and spoil it for myself since my show is in December and I want to be prepared to record the unreleased music because I was not impressed with the "PARTYNAUSEOUS" recordings :sis:

Ken Zahn
7 minutes ago, Queen1551 said:

I thought about waiting..  but my show is in November. I can't. I'll be glued to videos on Aug. 1st 

Also I'm going with my mom, who only agreed to go cause she loved  Joanne so much. She told me to check out the setlist for other songs to know. lol 

I'm going with my mom too:selena: but she loves born this way and ARTPOP the best!! But sadly we aren't at the same date!! 

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

SiliconeMonster
46 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

that's my problem, i don't know if i should see videos before the show or not. Cause when you see them first in the internet and then live, is like wow, i've experienced it now, but i've never been to a surprise Gaga show, so idk what to do :giveup:

Right? It's just not quite not the same after that moment :emma:

SiliconeMonster
43 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I'm so excited because my show is the second show. So I just have to avoid this site for 2 days :pray:

Every other tour I've watched videos before, so I'm excited to have the opportunity to witness.mp3 this tour completely live without any idea what is going to happen or what songs will be played :excited2:

Omg that's so exciting!! I'm shook for u :giveup:

Archived