💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ARTPOP Lady Gaga's best album

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

Perfect ionist

So over the past few months i've been listening to the whole ARTPOP album and I love all the songs too.

ARTPOP is probably Gaga's most colorful Era I miss it I wish I could go back to 2013 and enjoying the moments.

I aslo feel like ARTPOP is her most mysterious album because of the broken promises that you can read about on the internet for days and you could just image what could had been.

if you were like this(2017 ARTPOP NOW LOVED) during the ARTPOP Era maybe we could have had ACT II and could have been a hit. I CANT GO BACK AND HAVEN'T LISTEN TO THE OTHER ALBUMS IN DAYS. PLUS IT WAS VERY EXPERIMENTAL COMPARED TO BTW THAT HAD ALMOST THE SAME GENRES OF MUSIC

ALL HER  OTHER ALBUMS LOOK SIMPLE COMPARED TO ARTPOP SORRRRRRRRY COME FO ME:fthis:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfect ionist
Just now, funkyhaus said:

No, Born This Way is :diane:

IT'S BASIC NOW COME FO ME:fthis: FORGET BTW

funkyhaus
Just now, Perfect ionist said:

IT'S BASIC NOW COME FO ME:fthis: FORGET BTW

We could make it easy if we lift each other :poot:

AmericanGUY

ARTPOP felt more vulnerable to me and i guess that's why i like it more. 

TFM + TF are full of the pop bops i come to occasionally 

BTW has some gorgeous gems but lots of filler

Joanne is the same as BTW imo, a few great songs but more skippable ones

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

n0ne

Along with Born This Way? Yes :tony:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Perfect ionist
Just now, AmericanGUY said:

ARTPOP felt more vulnerable to me and i guess that's why i like it more. 

TFM + TF are full of the pop bops i come to occasionally 

BTW has some gorgeous gems but lots of filler

Joanne is the same as BTW imo, a few great songs but more skippable ones

Same theyre good but skippable

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

Along with Born This Way? Yes :tony:

Yeah both are very different

actuallylewis

"I love all the songs too" - HOW? I admit the production is amazing, but the tracks lack the cohesive feel of her previous three efforts... IMO...

"Gaga's most colorful Era" - True. I cant disagree, but it was a MESS and she seemed unhappy for the later parts of the era... lets not forget how turbulent it all was.

"Most mysterious album because of the broken promises" - This just leaves me bitter and twisted, not thankful... I'll never forget how rabid we all were/are I mean I still think about 'Tinnitus' and 'Onion Girl' - Gurl

"ACT II and could have been a hit" - Nobody knows that... I mean come on...

"VERY EXPERIMENTAL COMPARED TO BTW THAT HAD ALMOST THE SAME GENRES OF MUSIC" - I just... cant with this false statement. 

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, Azelf550 said:

giphy.gif

Bit** PLZZZZZZZZZZ ARTPOP IS AMAZING 

Perfect ionist
2 minutes ago, actuallylewis said:

"I love all the songs too" - HOW? I admit the production is amazing, but the tracks lack the cohesive feel of her previous three efforts... IMO...

"Gaga's most colorful Era" - True. I cant disagree, but it was a MESS and she seemed unhappy for the later parts of the era... let not forget how turbulent it all was.

"most mysterious album because of the broken promises" - This just leaves me bitter and twisted, not thankful... I'll never forget how rabid we all were/are I mean I still think about 'Tinnitus' and 'Onion Girl' - Gurl

"ACT II and could have been a hit" - Nobody knows that... I mean come on...

"VERY EXPERIMENTAL COMPARED TO BTW THAT HAD ALMOST THE SAME GENRES OF MUSIC" - I just... cant with this false statement. 

IT WAS THE MOST PERFECT MESS:trollga: and I WAS REFERRRRRRRRING TO ARTPOP 

Archived