💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is the JWT so short?

BgRaEgTaT

Featured Posts

Chromatic

I see a lot of these threads lately.. I think, one important thing to remember, is that planning a tour, isn't just calling a stadium and saying ''hey, I'm gonna put on a show, okay?'' - lmao, it's about a lot more, like planning flights and transportation, set up and availability and stuff. 

WildAmerican
Just now, BgRaEgTaT said:

Sorry was too lazy to check the actual number :lolly: I just know she’s like basically only going to Europe and even then is skipping a lot of the cities she usually performs at 

Yeah, but you're right it is really short. Probably because she just knows 2018 is gonna be crazy with ASIB, the soundtrack and the Grammys sooo...

BgRaEgTaT
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I see a lot of these threads lately.. I think, one important thing to remember, is that planning a tour, isn't just calling a stadium and saying ''hey, I'm gonna put on a show, okay?'' - lmao, it's about a lot more, like planning flights and transportation, set up and availability and stuff. 

Then why have none of her previous tours been like this? :oprah: she always announces her dates 6+ months in advance so it just seems like she would’ve announced by now but that’s just my opinion 

BgRaEgTaT
9 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

You know she can add more dates right?

I hope she does! 

ARTPOPism

I think she'll take a break (vacations + ASIB promo + Grammys + start LG6 or C3C) and return with JWT in the second semester of 2018

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPism said:

I think she'll take a break (vacations + ASIB promo + Grammys + start LG6 or C3C) and return with JWT in the second semester of 2018

"ASIB promo"

"JWT in the second semester of 2018"

Well make up your mind :air:

Xoxo Adriana

She still has to announce Aussie dates, she confirmed it but theres been no word on what dates yet :poot: 

NewYorkCity

OPTION 1: I think they weren't sure about how successful it was going to be. They still had doubts about Gaga's power to tour after her image being damaged in 2013, they didn't want to risk the huge amount of money it takes to set a tour like they did before when she was on the born this way ball, monsterball etc.  I even thing they released dates without even knowing how much they were going to spend on it (including production, etc). Now, they have seen it is a success, they already added more dates. They may be working on releasing more dates on Asia and Latin America (maybe even in Oceania since The Cure was big there)... now that they are sure she is going to slay. 

OPTION 2: she doesn't want a big tour and they are going for something simple this time. 

Roronoa Zoro

On BTW Ball, the latin America dates were announced SEVEN months after the tour began. But now, the tour ends on December, so maybe we would have more dates on september-octuber. I wish :( 

Kanyeee West

Because she has released nothing that popular since applause + SB mostly is affective in US.

GAGASLAYME

A)The

B)Original 

C)LG5

D)all of the above 

Correct Answer: D

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

Decodekid

Well I mean Joanne has been a long era somehow, maybe she doesn't wanna stay in an album cycle for so long

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived